Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want more ER incidents to happen

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
This will probably be my first sort of IT bait post I guess and its a very solipsistic view but this is how I feel.

The Joel Cauchi stabbing incident was actually pretty exciting and interesting to see to me as a I followed it live and it was some of the only excitement to happen, and I hope more and more ER incidents like this happen, taking out sexhavers, making inceldom harder to ignore and discussing what went on/why it happened. It's all very interesting and exciting to me so I hope to see it happen a lot more.

It's the only way to make them feel anything close to our pain

Be the change you wish to see in the world

Lol, it interests me, however I enjoy them more from an observation standpoint, watching the world burn, it wont feel so great being dead or jailed afterwards.

Agreed. It's a funny accelerate towards gender relations worsening which will lead to a gender "war" that will result in men winning then foids having their rights taken away

This will probably be my first sort of IT bait post I guess and its a very solipsistic view but this is how I feel.

The Joel Cauchi stabbing incident was actually pretty exciting and interesting to see to me as a I followed it live and it was some of the only excitement to happen, and I hope more and more ER incidents like this happen, taking out sexhavers, making inceldom harder to ignore and discussing what went on/why it happened. It's all very interesting and exciting to me so I hope to see it happen a lot more.
Terrorism is never the answer, but them hating on us ruthlessly isn't the answer either. And they seem to love doing that to us.

Lol, it interests me, however I enjoy them more from an observation standpoint, watching the world burn, it wont feel so great being dead or jailed afterwards.
If ER thought like that, his legacy wouldn't exist right now

Terrorism is never the answer, but them hating on us ruthlessly isn't the answer either. And they seem to love doing that to us.
It's not terrorism if it's just chimpong out without a political goal.

Terrorism means usage of fear through violence to influence others to accept particular political goals.

You are glowing

Yes I am glowing right here :lul:

In all seriousness these are my genuine thoughts, IT may touch this
Probably not but I find it interesting to observe and stuff anyway, I dont think there is any "answer" and I think incels will be hated on by the majority regardless I think this may be a biological natural hatred

If ER thought like that, his legacy wouldn't exist right now
JFL legacy

Yes I am glowing right here :lul:

In all seriousness these are my genuine thoughts, IT may touch this

Probably not but I find it interesting to observe and stuff anyway, I dont think there is any "answer" and I think incels will be hated on by the majority regardless I think this may be a biological natural hatred

JFL legacy
I agree, the hate will never stop and to think otherwise is cope.
The only answer is when society goes to shit. Then all problems wikl dissapear

I agree, the hate will never stop and to think otherwise is cope.
The only answer is when society goes to shit. Then all problems wikl dissapear
Yeah, in an honest to god apocalypse if I somehow was able to survive and thrive I could ascend by providing protection I think, I guess its just a fantasy more exciting version of betabuxx :feelshaha:

But I think an apocalyptic scenario or something so extreme is needed to reverse hoeflation

Gender war should result in human extinction (our existence is beyond overrated) otherwise the cycle will just keep repeating with new gen of weak men.

Yeah, in an honest to god apocalypse if I somehow was able to survive and thrive I could ascend by providing protection I think, I guess its just a fantasy more exciting version of betabuxx :feelshaha:

But I think an apocalyptic scenario or something so extreme is needed to reverse hoeflation
I didnt mean apocalypse, thats cope, people will just grow tired, earth needs expunging

I didnt mean apocalypse, thats cope, people will just grow tired, earth needs expunging
Well its just an example I might daydream about or something, something that extreme needs to happen to fix how irreversibly fucked the world is.

It's not terrorism if it's just chimpong out without a political goal.

Terrorism means usage of fear through violence to influence others to accept particular political goals.
As if modern day's quality of life doesn't have its basis in historical bloodshed, suppression and exploitation of other groups. Even our settlement. It's foids who are the biggest consumers. I don't see any of them boycotting these things.

040.jpg

same, I want everyone to suffer

Guys find solutions to a bad life through ER because

1. Governments don't care about autistic men
2. Male beauty standards are engineered to be extremely high
3. United Nations is acting like modern nazi's and deciding who should mate and who should not

Instead governments should start helping autistic men and making society more inclusive.

unrelated but your profile pic looks like LeFrenchCel's from another angle. is it from a movie?
also I watched the movie of your avi for the first time today

Society is at fault for men doing ER.

Same
I just want to see this rotten society burning and NTfags suffering

Giga based

Yes me too (in real life)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back