Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Never Give Up has his begging bowl out

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
His seamaxed wife is so expensive that he needs people to help pay so she doesn't leave him

Nigga should've used the JewTube money for surgeries

Bluepill posterboy.

I really want to know the truth, are they even fucking? Or he is just betabuxing her and she uses him to get Swedish passport?

Last edited:
I don't think he wants to move to Argentina because he wouldn't last 5 minutes in the third world.
Nigga should've used the JewTube money for surgeries
His only source of income is welfare and donations right now so he can play video games all day. How the hell is he going to support a kid.

The only people more pathetic than this guy are the retards donating to him.

And this is the posterboy bluepill people will give us as an example of what to do or be like JFL

The only people more pathetic than this guy are the retards donating to him.

And this is the posterboy bluepill people will give us as an example of what to do or be like JFL
The donations will dry up at some point, his story arc is already winding down and people don't care as much now that the 15 minutes of fame has died down.

The donations will dry up at some point, his story arc is already winding down and people don't care as much now that the 15 minutes of fame has died down.
Yeah thats true, people are only interested in the "getting the girl" part, thats the main attractor

They have had a recent development of her being pregnant however but its nothing to keep people engaged

over for pitycels
wife using him :feelscry::feelscry:

Bluepill posterboy.

I really want to know the truth, are they even fucking? Or he is just betabuxing her and she uses him to get Swedish passport?
She is not psychologically ready probably. She needs a more time. Another few years...

How did a man who is a billionaire turn in a millionaire?

He got a wife!

Dude is going to become dsp in terms of begging for money online.

Bluepill posterboy.

They said that she is pregnant and they will have a child .
(I wonder if is a chad offspring since she became pregnant after she returned from her country, what a coincidence)