Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sexhaver intentionally sits next to me when I am alone in cinema

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I was more annoyed at the time than outright mad about this but in retrospect this really pissed me off, attached is an image to make story easier to follow

Green is the cinema screen

Red is the area I was seated in, the other black areas are seating areas too

As the cinema filled up for my film, for some reason no one went in the red areas, I must have went at a time that was not busy so I thought great I will get a whole row of 4 seats to myself to properly relax

Now for some fucking reason this is the ragefuel part, this guy and his girlfriend decide they wanted to come to my side of the cinema :feelsree:

Its ok I thought though, there are probably a dozen rows in this section, they wont sit in my row right?

Now for some fucking reason this sexhaver brings his GF over to MY ROW

Keep in mind all rows in the red section were vacant and this fucker went into my ROW for some reason

So not only was my relaxation disturbed but I also had to sit next to some guy who had the ONLY thing I want in life, its all I want is to do small little stuff like this with a GF and its right there next to me and this fucker decides to shove it in my face, thankfully they didnt do any PDA or anything like that but still FUCK OFF who the fuck does that.

Being an incel is really a cucked experience because I fucking paid for that shit too, that is why I made a post asking how to get in to theatres for free, I shouldnt have to pay for this as a fucking incel.

The life of an incel is brootal mang, jfl it's a constant reminder that the things you are meant to do with your "significant other", you have to do alone if you're an incel. What movie did you watch brocel?

Whats your obsession with the guy from Prison break?

The life of an incel is brootal mang, jfl it's a constant reminder that the things you are meant to do with your "significant other", you have to do alone if you're an incel.
Yeah thats why I said its kind of a cucked existence

What sucks is I only went to the cinemas because I needed an excuse to leave the house

I have this extremely redpilled uncle that always harasses me to study and "just work hard bro" and "just get a job" and he wants me to be a pisslamic and fast, but he is like 6'3, framemogs me, wristmogs me etc.

So I have to go out by myself to not get harassed by him since I cant just peacefully LDAR in my room, I have literally ZERO fucking friends to go with so I have to go alone and this sexhaver fuck has to sit next to me, on top of it all I PAID FOR IT fml. Thank you for listening to my woes
What movie did you watch brocel?
Don't want to say as I messaged what little people know me about the movie so I dont want to self doxx, it was just some shitty kids movie, it felt like it was infected by the woke hivemind virus with one of the characters in it and it was all very predictable, my experience honestly wasnt that enjoyable but I plan to try going a bit more, but im going to try and sneak in for free, and find which cinema near me is best for sneaking in because fuck paying for this.
Whats your obsession with the guy from Prison break?
I dont really have an obsession, just a cool avi I think and I want people to recognise me on the forum so I dont change it, he is holding a foid at gunpoint in this gif, but it doesnt show in my avi.

Being an incel is really a cucked experience because I fucking paid for that shit too
Brutal, at least they didn't start to kissmaxx or sexhavermaxx next to you, right?

Brutal, at least they didn't start to kissmaxx or sexhavermaxx next to you, right?
Yeah they didnt do anything like that thank god, but choosing to sit next to me was retarded enough in the first place. Then on top of the fact they were both around my age and a couple :feelsUgh:

The life of an incel is brootal mang, jfl it's a constant reminder that the things you are meant to do with your "significant other", you have to do alone if you're an incel
This soyciety is made for sexhavers, not for us, we're not even considered.

Incels earn significantly less in workplaces, so if women get discounts at stores for gender discrimination,
than a man should get discounts for looks discrimination.

Why wouldn’t you get up and go to a different empty row? That’s what I would do . I Would also push past the couple and knock over their food if they didn’t get out of the way.

Genuinely why did you not just move??

Why wouldn’t you get up and go to a different empty row? That’s what I would do . I Would also push past the couple and knock over their food if they didn’t get out of the way.

Genuinely why did you not just move??
Well I was trapped in by them so I would have to awkwardly go by, I guess I am just high inhib and lazy, I just zoned out and focused on the movie, they werent doing PDA at all so it made it bearable

the retard who has to remind everyone of his happy life will definitely not have such a wonderful life, pathetic pussy

Well I was trapped in by them so I would have to awkwardly go by, I guess I am just high inhib and lazy, I just zoned out and focused on the movie, they werent doing PDA at all so it made it bearable
Brutal. I would feel tortured if I have to sit anywhere near a couple. I always get up angrily and leave with visible anger. I can’t control myself

Brutal. I would feel tortured if I have to sit anywhere near a couple. I always get up angrily and leave with visible anger. I can’t control myself
I understand yeah, it was also doubly annoying since there were many open seats everywhere else, I wouldnt have minded if the cinema was crowded but they could have chosen to sit anywhere and they sat next to me? So fucking stupid