Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 2 tacocels die after getting struck by lightning

Quick, easy death; I wouldn't mind going that way tbh.

GOD HATES US ALL!!!

god hates shitskins

They used to be an adventurer like you until they took an arrow to the knee :feelsthink:

Rip in peace @iamsubhuman

Lightling is hotter than surface of the sun so your brain probably would get melted instantly without you realizing it
Lol you can’t possibly be this dumb
giphy.gif

Lightling is hotter than surface of the sun so your brain probably would get melted instantly without you realizing it
Brains can melt ? Or do you mean burn ?

I would love to get struck by lightning, everything would be over in an instant.

I am the lowest iq user here jfl
Looking at temperature alone can be misleading. The temperature of the sun's surface is surprisingly low relative to the rest of the star, but it's not the temperature that matters. What matters is heat and how transferable it is, as well as the duration of the source (though this last point isn't as key). Yes, the plasma in lightning can get unbelievably hot, but the temperature is a non-issue is if there's no real way (besides completing the circuit for the current to pass through) to transfer the energy, most of which dissipates in the air.