Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic nigger get brutally bulied

why even post this

gives me bullying flashbacks

Give me ragefuel:society:

BBC's don't get bullied by snowbunnies so cope

Mogs me, and at least he got invited to a party

BBC is the master race
Only faggots and foids in equal measure would say this.

Black eugenics has allowed many blacks to excel in sports and other physical jobs; but that's it. Their eugenics has been promoted by foids to be fucked and be slaves.

That blonde slut on the right heightmogs him.
Fucking ovER for him.

Brutal hope won't do anything stupid

autistic men really should be allowed to just put a bullet into an NT brain if they bother us

guy-in-corner-of-party.jpg

feel bad for him i know that blacks are thugs at least mostly, but autistic blackcels live on nightmarefuel mode

@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja

he needs blackpill knowledge ASAP to avoid putting himself in such a situation ever again

feel bad for him i know that blacks are thugs at least mostly, but autistic blackcels live on nightmarefuel mode

@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
Being non NT with such looks/ height is death sentence. Especially as ethnics who generally use thugmaxxing/NTmaxxing as sexual strategy. Poor guy believed the meme "just socialize" as lvm.

why even post this

gives me bullying flashbacks
I had such experiences in school, which made me develop social anxiety and shut myself in. I was invited to birthday party only once and i didn't dare to go.

Cope they want his bbc

He looks harmless. It's always harmless people who are bullied. Fucking normscum.

Being non NT with such looks/ height is death sentence. Especially as ethnics who generally use thugmaxxing/NTmaxxing as sexual strategy. Poor guy believed the meme "just socialize" as lvm.
'Just put yourself out there bro!'

'Just put on some nice clothes and go up and introduce yourself! I'm sure you will make friends/get a girlfriend if you just try it a few times!'

poor dude. being non nt and black. god bless him........

True urkel pheno it’s over sadly

'Just put yourself out there bro!'

'Just put on some nice clothes and go up and introduce yourself! I'm sure you will make friends/get a girlfriend if you just try it a few times!'
He looks like he is genuenly suffering.

@Chudpreet
@thespanishcel
@Mecoja
Non-thugmaxxed blacks in general seem to have it rough, unless they’re athletes/Chad-tier of course

He got caught in 4k.

Non-thugmaxxed blacks in general seem to have it rough, unless they’re athletes/Chad-tier of course
Nah I've seen plenty of nerdy niggers do well with foids. They're just not instantly fucking them like the thugs one.

Nah I've seen plenty of nerdy niggers do well with foids. They're just not instantly fucking them like the thugs one.
Even nerdy nigs are usually thugmaxxed fashion/vocab/music taste-wise. I’m talking about the truly out-of-touch nogs, the ones that don’t even dress in urban streetwear, listen to rap, or talk in nigspeak