Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal reminder:Even if you do ascend and get married

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Just know your wife's body count would be higher than @LeFrenchCel's post count and @Fat Link's daily calorie intake combined and she will be a used up rotten hag and you either have to rot on this forum further or endure the vomitfuel for the rest of your life

To spice it up, even if you do ascend you will get married past 40+ and even if you do have kids (if your wife can still reproduce) they will have a very high likelyhood of being autistic or ugly.

And please NEVER EVER TAKE THE STEP DAD ROUTE! The step dad route is not worth it.

Last edited:
There's no winning

Who the fuck gets married fag we don't live in Indonesia or something shit. We are westerners nobody gets married and you don't go from being a virgin to being married. You have to have girlfriends first

Who the fuck gets married fag we don't live in Indonesia or something shit. We are westerners nobody gets married and you don't go from being a virgin to being married. You have to have girlfriends first
Thats why I said "Ascend and get married"

Does chad get married nigger. N
Yes chad gets married, my cousin is marrying a chad next month.

Some incels (failed normies) here do but its rare and disgusting when they do get married

Just know your wife's body count would be higher than @LeFrenchCel's post count and @Fat Link's daily calorie intake combined and she will be a used up rotten hag and you either have to rot on this forum further or endure the vomitfuel for the rest of your life

To spice it up, even if you do ascend you will get married past 40+ and even if you do have kids (if your wife can still reproduce) they will have a very high likelyhood of being autistic or ugly.

And please NEVER EVER TAKE THE STEP DAD ROUTE! The step dad route is not worth it.
so there is no winning.... the step dad route is so stupid too lol its not your blood and you're fixing another man's mess.

so there is no winning.... the step dad route is so stupid too lol its not your blood and you're fixing another man's mess.
If you take the step dad route you are unironically lower IQ than an Indian

If you take the step dad route you are unironically lower IQ than an Indian
the only logical way I can see it being reasonable is if your wife is somehow infertile and you really want to be monogamous yet raise children.

the only logical way I can see it being reasonable is if your wife is somehow infertile and you really want to be monogamous yet raise children.
Your wife will be infertile if you do ascend

but what does this mean?
Even if you do ascend it will be at 30+ and will be married at 40+ where foids are not just far beyond their prime but also far too infertile

Even if you do ascend it will be at 30+ and will be married at 40+ where foids are not just far beyond their prime but also far too infertile
30+??? JFC im 18 since April don't do this to me. another decade+?fuarkk bro. maybe ur right since I need 100k for LL (the hospital bills) and like another 50k for my face. brutal.

and you will still get cucked anyways.

and you will still get cucked anyways.
At 30+ its better to just rot on this forum than it is to cuck yourself for a single mom, please don't take the step dad route isnt worth it to destroy your mental health even further.

At 30+ its better to just rot on this forum than it is to cuck yourself for a single mom, please don't take the step dad route isnt worth it to destroy your mental health even further.
Yeah she will just use your resources to mantain her kids (chad's bastards.)

honestly if u choose to beta bux, the best thing u can do for urself is just keep delaying marriage. never get married if u live in a western country. The feminist marital laws will fuck you in the ass and u'll be paying her alimony once she decides to divorce rape your ass.

honestly if u choose to beta bux, the best thing u can do for urself is just keep delaying marriage. never get married if u live in a western country. The feminist marital laws will fuck you in the ass and u'll be paying her alimony once she decides to divorce rape your ass.
Never betabuxx, its not worth it

Never betabuxx, its not worth it
I know. but some guys are very touch starved that they end up leaving their dignity and self respect at the door and give in to betabuxxing. Honestly feel bad for them, but i also kind of understand it in a weird way. I am 28 KHHV and sometimes think of moneymaxxing to just betabuxx. I know it wont be genuine attraction from her tho and its fucking depressing. Losing the genetic lottery is so fucking brutal. Being short, ugly, ethnic and non NT. JFL. Never began for me.

You would have more of a chance winning the lottery than finding a girl who has not had cum in her mouth.

I know. but some guys are very touch starved that they end up leaving their dignity and self respect at the door and give in to betabuxxing. Honestly feel bad for them, but i also kind of understand it in a weird way. I am 28 KHHV and sometimes think of moneymaxxing to just betabuxx. I know it wont be genuine attraction from her tho and its fucking depressing. Losing the genetic lottery is so fucking brutal. Being short, ugly, ethnic and non NT. JFL. Never began for me.
Yeah I would end up suiciding before I become a betabuxx step dad and Idgaf what fag has to call me a "volcel" for

Still better than dying alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back