Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears wants to kill and eat us WTF

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Fucking psychopaths, they are completely insane 
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7e2boz/am_i_entitled_to_eat_an_incel/

Not surprised. CuckQueers should all be thrown in loony bins. They think about us every second of the day anyway.

Brutal nature in effect

he says it's a joke but many a truth is told in jest

Stay safe lads and don't go outside.

Cucktears should be named "obsessed with Incels to the point of wanting to abuse, murder and even EAT them" - even worse than pedophile rings tbh

So the culling starts and apparently we're not an oppressed minority?

Chimpanzees have been found to canabalise members cast out from their group

They're daring us to go ER.

Which they'll use to pressure The State to commit genocide on all sub-6 males.

I wouldn't mind gunning down those degenerates.

DapperGlitteringAiredale.gif

What a stupid comparison. Unless they consent, the persons being eaten are having their rights to life and liberty taken away. Your right to eat doesn't trump my right to life or maintain my bodily autonomy.

I'm not surprised since most of them are overweight to begin with and have little moral compassion. I imagine them to have an enormous appetite.

Cucktears are mentally ill, what else is new?

I don't support violence against women but if it's a women/man who posts on cucktears about she hates us, then she deserves rape, mutilation,acid attack, amputation and torture. I just don't have any sympathy for those type of women.

I am not gonna sit here and cry like other incels. "Omg she is soooo mean tooooo usssss". When they literally want us to be cannibalized, raped in jail cells by criminals, then they will get no sympathy from me. Incels need to stop playing the victims and start throwing more insults and start getting more vulgar.

You need to remember that we are arguing with commies/vegans/"bash the fash" type of idiots. These are radical violent SJW who are not afraid the beat the shit of us. They only understand violence so when time to get down and dirty, it's better to fight with honor and dignity, rather then play the victim like a bitch.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I don't support violence against women but if it's a women/man who posts on cucktears about she hates us, then she deserves rape, mutilation,acid attack, amputation and torture. I just don't have any sympathy for those type of women.

I am not gonna sit here and cry like other incels. "Omg she is soooo mean tooooo usssss". When they literally want us to be cannibalized, raped in jail cells by criminals, then they will get no sympathy from me. Incels need to stop playing the victims and start throwing more insults and start getting more vulgar.

You need to remember that we are arguing with commies/vegans/"bash the fash" type of idiots. These are radical violent SJW who are not afraid the beat the shit of us. They only understand violence so when time to get down and dirty, it's better to fight with honor and dignity, rather then play the victim like a bitch.

They are the worst scum on Earth, filthy cockroaches that needs swift extermination. If I had the power, I would wipe them without hesitation or mercy.

Bushladen008 said:
They are the worst scum on Earth, filthy cockroaches that needs swift extermination. If I had the power, I would wipe them without hesitation or mercy.

preach

I hope the cucks at cucktears get divorce raped by a landwhale, and live a life of poverty.

Female """ humor""".

what do they think the regular incel response would be to that?

"hmm, i had never thought about that before"

"omg, i'm so offended"

can we stop giving these cunts attention now? Jeez