Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Disgusting Predators trying to Tranny depressed people

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
People like this should be executed tbh.

Man is down bad fapping to Bionicles

Reddit is a mentally ill asylum for niggers and troons

least obvious troons

If someone fell for it, they were spiritually subhuman to begin with.

This is why all trannies and faggots are legitimate targets for chadfish. They're so fucking disgusting. I encourage anyone who hates these freaks to create a chad grindr account, select a random apartment block on google maps and start sending the freaks over there. Just block them when they arrive.
Total tranny death.
Total faggot death.

They sound like cult members trying to indoctrinate others into their body mutilation ritual

This is why all trannies and faggots are legitimate targets for chadfish. They're so fucking disgusting. I encourage anyone who hates these freaks to create a chad grindr account, select a random apartment block on google maps and start sending the freaks over there. Just block them when they arrive.
Total tranny death.
Total faggot death.
Where do you find pics of chads to use?

Fucking disgusting freaks:feelspuke:

I don't want a ''platonic'' hug from a man. I am not interested in getting compliments from a man. At best, I feel neutral about it.

I want to experience genuine attention and compliments from women. From women who are not family members. That's the whole point. These dumb bitches will never be able to get that.

The lack of attention from women is what destroyed my life. It's true I also don't have male friends, but that's not the highest priority for me.

Another similar idiotic take they love to spout: ''well inkwell, if you're so desperate for sex, why not have sex with other lonely men?? tee hee, inkeldom solved! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''

No, I don't want to have sex with a man, are you fucking nuts?? How fucking dumb can you be to suggest this shit?

And it's also retarded that they think male loneliness happens because of ''toxic masculinity''. I just don't want a hug from a man. I don't feel the need for that. But I desperately crave the touch of a woman. This is no ''toxic masculinity''. It's just basic biology. I'm biologically compelled to want women. How fucking hard is that to get?

I don't want a ''platonic'' hug from a man. I am not interested in getting compliments from a man. At best, I feel neutral about it.

I want to experience genuine attention and compliments from women. From women who are not family members. That's the whole point. These dumb bitches will never be able to get that.

The lack of attention from women is what destroyed my life. It's true I also don't have male friends, but that's not the highest priority for me.

Another similar idiotic take they love to spout: ''well inkwell, if you're so desperate for sex, why not have sex with other lonely men?? tee hee, inkeldom solved! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''

No, I don't want to have sex with a man, are you fucking nuts?? How fucking dumb can you be to suggest this shit?

And it's also retarded that they think male loneliness happens because of ''toxic masculinity''. I just don't want a hug from a man. I don't feel the need for that. But I desperately crave the touch of a woman. This is no ''toxic masculinity''. It's just basic biology. I'm biologically compelled to want women. How fucking hard is that to get?
agree