Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel dream

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
lasst night I fell asleep and immersed myself in an amazing, enchanting dream. It was a world woven from my deepest reveries and desires. A perfect reality where all my dreams took on flesh and blood. I found myself in a heavenly garden of indescribable beauty. Exotic flowers bloomed everywhere, exuding divine, intoxicating fragrances. Slender trees bent their boughs laden with delicate petals. Crystal streams trickled in a melodious trill, streaming between emerald meadows. And there, in this magical oasis, I saw Her - the one whose presence I craved more than anything in the world. She was the embodiment of perfection - flawless as an unfolding rose petal, with velvety skin, upturned lashes, and the graceful gait of a forest nymph. My heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. Her gaze was deep as the starry sky, reflecting the entire world within. I drowned in those beckoning pools, spellbound by the tenderness and wisdom lurking in their depths. It seemed her soul was enveloping me, bestowing bliss and serenity. We walked side-by-side across the emerald meadows, our hands intertwined in a tender embrace. The warmth of her palm warmed me from within with a reviving fire. We did not utter a word, yet this silence was more eloquent than any speech. Our hearts beat in unison, open to one another. In that moment, all my torments, fears and doubts dissipated like a mist. Only the crystal clarity of existence remained, and all-consuming happiness. A sense of wholeness, a fusion with nature, the world, and this beautiful stranger. It seemed time itself had stopped for this wondrous dream to last forever. But suddenly, all bliss shattered from the harsh blow of reality. The cruel awakening broke the spell, mercilessly tearing me away from that magnificent dream. I opened my eyes and stared again at the cold, lifeless walls of my room. My heart clenched with unbearable pain, as if it would shatter into pieces. The sharp shards of reality pierced my very soul. I broke down in sobs, unable to come to terms with the loss of that wondrous vision. Tears streamed down my cheeks, dampening the pillow. How cruel it was to fall once more into this abyss of loneliness and despair after that fleeting moment of bliss! Why did waking rob me of that dream? The only thing that briefly granted me a sense of harmony, meaning, and fulfillment. Heart-rending longing ruthlessly tormented me from within. From the depths of consciousness rose ancient ghosts - insecurity, a sense of inadequacy, oppressive loneliness. All this returned, inexorably displacing the magic of that beautiful dream. What torment it is to awaken and lose the only thing that was true happiness. I would give anything to return to that dream where only rapture, serenity and contemplation of purest beauty reigned. To never wake up again in this bleak world that torments my soul.

is it one of those faceless girl dreams

I had a dream where I ripped your head off.

That's crazy but I dnr