Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Even nature, in all its brutality, doesn't wish what we have to go through on us

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

Autistic no friends KHHV veteran rotmaxxer
★★
Let me explain.

Motivation is linked to testosterone. Testosterone, in turn, rises when you win in a competition. Motivation itself can go up or down as an aspect of your mental state, which itself changes depending on your amount of success.

When you fail so brutally at everything that you are not even capable of getting up (AKA LDARing) you also shouldn't have access to food, water, or shelter. Then you die and it's over. This is supposed to be like the "game over" screen.

In vidya goy terms: We are infinitely failing a level over and over that we cannot beat and cannot leave (unless you delete the game).

Today, however, LDAR is not only possible, it's also almost impossible to escape due to easy, in-reach ways of getting dopamine. For example, why ropemaxx when you can watch the new jewshit on Netflix?

Incels are literally living in hell.

Very well Said.
You get the picturinno just right!

You could wageslave instead. It's not better than rotting.

You could wageslave instead. It's not better than rotting.
I would rather work a labor job for little money than eternally rot.

It's not forever. And you can workout, do sports, build something. You dont need to just consoom
I failed at working out too.

I trust nature.

Yes, high iq
I'd rather ropemax than watch any goyslop. I quit a long ago.
I had a strong vision/goal at the time. I probably couldnt do it now either. It would feel too pointless
I trust nature.
We are the first generation AND species to experience inceldom of this brutality.

Think about it, if you were some subhuman goblin creature 20,000 years ago, you'd be dead before you even comprehended the idea of being a loser. Not only will you be the first to die in times of war, famine, or plague, but no one gives a fuck about you. Just like no one cares about Incels today. You'd be dead before even maturing. In the first 10-13 years of my life I just did my own thing and didn't really care about foids or looks or anything similar. Nature's euthanasia, a mercy killing, would have come for me before I ever even thought about LDAR. And as already outlined, if it somehow comes to the point of LDAR, you just die.

Take low-functioning autists as an especially loathsome severe example of so-called "modern luxuries" acting more like a gatekeeper of hell on earth. These creatures don't deserve life and nature should have taken the trash out before the condemned child even comprehended that he was any different. But instead of being left behind by their mothers to be cut down during bandit raids, they are given more than enough food and medicine to survive a lifetime.

TL;dr incels shouldn't complain about not having foids; they should complain about being conscious to even understand this.

for men its a mog and get mogged world nothing else. Most men are disposable and completely worthless. No amount of virtue-signalling will change that

The only way out is by supporting a Marxist-Rodgerist revolution.

Let me explain.

Motivation is linked to testosterone. Testosterone, in turn, rises when you win in a competition. Motivation itself can go up or down as an aspect of your mental state, which itself changes depending on your amount of success.

When you fail so brutally at everything that you are not even capable of getting up (AKA LDARing) you also shouldn't have access to food, water, or shelter. Then you die and it's over. This is supposed to be like the "game over" screen.

In vidya goy terms: We are infinitely failing a level over and over that we cannot beat and cannot leave (unless you delete the game).

Today, however, LDAR is not only possible, it's also almost impossible to escape due to easy, in-reach ways of getting dopamine. For example, why ropemaxx when you can watch the new jewshit on Netflix?

Incels are literally living in hell.
I have a theory about hell and heavy I’ll post later

We are the first generation AND species to experience inceldom of this brutality.

Think about it, if you were some subhuman goblin creature 20,000 years ago, you'd be dead before you even comprehended the idea of being a loser. Not only will you be the first to die in times of war, famine, or plague, but no one gives a fuck about you. Just like no one cares about Incels today. You'd be dead before even maturing. In the first 10-13 years of my life I just did my own thing and didn't really care about foids or looks or anything similar. Nature's euthanasia, a mercy killing, would have come for me before I ever even thought about LDAR. And as already outlined, if it somehow comes to the point of LDAR, you just die.

Take low-functioning autists as an especially loathsome severe example of so-called "modern luxuries" acting more like a gatekeeper of hell on earth. These creatures don't deserve life and nature should have taken the trash out before the condemned child even comprehended that he was any different. But instead of being left behind by their mothers to be cut down during bandit raids, they are given more than enough food and medicine to survive a lifetime.

TL;dr incels shouldn't complain about not having foids; they should complain about being conscious to even understand this.
Said it more succinctly than I ever could

Nature doesn't care, HitlER said it himself: "nature knows no political boundaries, she just puts living creatures on this globe and watches the free play of forces, we the racially strong must not be at the same level of the weak thus sacrifying our own greatness".

That's why he eliminated genetically inferior individuals like us, the nazis went to hospitals to exterminate ND people, this is how the powerful use natural selection as an argument to eliminate us.

It's like encountering a game-breaking glitch while being unable to return to a previous save.

Fuck theories, I'm ugly