Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Getting a girlfriend won’t help you bro”

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Bullshit, getting a girlfriend would indeed help and change you a lot. I have to question if people who say this are actually sex havers, if so they must have only had unhappy relationships. Having a loving, beautiful, sweet, feminine, loyal loving white girlfriend that truly accepts you and loves you just for the way you are would make any man 10x happier regardless of his circumstances.

A beautiful girlfriend to nuzzle and snuggle with at night would probably turn this form’s most cruel users into angels, I’m willing to bet most people here aren’t actually a truly bad person deep inside, we all just got this way due to living our entire lives hated, uncared about and undesired by the world.

You would have way more motivation, all of a sudden things start to matter. Love fuels your drive to live and thrive. You will be a lot happier too which means you’ll be a lot kinder to people, you might even start smiling in public.

The world would seem a lot more colorful and less bleak because you have a lovely beauty to come back home to at night. These people have no idea, maybe causal sex has desensitized a lot of people over time to how special love and sex really is.

IMG 2472

Having a loving, beautiful, sweet, feminine, loyal loving white girlfriend that truly accepts you and loves you just for the way you are would make any man 10x happier regardless of his circumstances.

and then you wake up

Just like Mr.ShekelsteinHebrewberg will tell you money doesn't matter, whilst lining his pockets

The people who say that know full well that they are speaking pure unadulterated gaslighting 100% grade A bullshit.

They do it because like muh boy @Todd Thundercock so often says society just wants lonely men to shut the fuck up, wage slave and don’t rock the boat ie threaten their happy utopian sex haver existance with potentially violent revolutionary sentiment or actions.

Just like Mr.ShekelsteinHebrewberg will tell you money doesn't matter, whilst lining his pockets
It's almost always the people who have it saying it doesn't matter. Let me get it and make that determination for myself.

Bullshit, getting a girlfriend would indeed help and change you a lot. I have to question if people who say this are actually sex havers, if so they must have only had unhappy relationships. Having a loving, beautiful, sweet, feminine, loyal loving white girlfriend that truly accepts you and loves you just for the way you are would make any man 10x happier regardless of his circumstances.

A beautiful girlfriend to nuzzle and snuggle with at night would probably turn this form’s most cruel users into angels, I’m willing to bet most people here aren’t actually a truly bad person deep inside, we all just got this way due to living our entire lives hated, uncared about and undesired by the world.

You would have way more motivation, all of a sudden things start to matter. Love fuels your drive to live and thrive. You will be a lot happier too which means you’ll be a lot kinder to people, you might even start smiling in public.

The world would seem a lot more colorful and less bleak because you have a lovely beauty to come back home to at night. These people have no idea, maybe causal sex has desensitized a lot of people over time to how special love and sex really is.

View attachment 1159016
Getting a girlfriend is a part of life. Just like with animals it’s part of human nature. Its instinct. Other wise we wouldn’t have a way of reproducing. It’s part of life.

If I had physical intimacy and sex regularly, my life would definitely be different. My parents would finally see me happy, I would have energy to take care about myself like going to gym and reduce sugar and other slop. I would have energy to work without getting fired fast, I would enjoy things more, I wouldn't be so bitter, angry, depressed, and annoyed just from seeing normies.

They cannot understand because healthy normies don't have real problems or don't want to because they want incels to shut up and do the dirtiest labor for their well being. Many normies know deep inside that it's over for us so they try to mentally castrate us.

Getting a girlfriend as an adult will bring you more problems than solutions given how modern foids are.

The key to happiness is having lived teenage love.

They've had companionship, affection and sex for free throughout their entire lives. It's not a big deal to them, so they imagine it would be the same for us.

They cannot even begin to comprehend how it feels for example to reach 30 years old and still be a KHHV, entirely and utterly touch starved and emotionally starved to the point of no longer feeling human.

View attachment 1159016

True, this is why many toilets often jump from one bad relationship into another rather than stay single and it's also why so many toilets prefer to monkey-branch rather than be single to wait for the better guy.

The people who say that know full well that they are speaking pure unadulterated gaslighting 100% grade A bullshit.

They do it because like muh boy @Todd Thundercock so often says society just wants lonely men to shut the fuck up, wage slave and don’t rock the boat ie threaten their happy utopian sex haver existance with potentially violent revolutionary sentiment or actions.

"you starving bro? Trust me food won't help you. You need to improve your outlook on life. :soy: :soy: :soy: "

That said just having a girlfriend won’t solve ALL of your problems but it will help you a hell of a lot to know that you have someone in your corner that (hopefully) actually cares about you, who provides you a reason for your existence othER than wasting air, not to mention someone to share your life with and to create many happy moments together with, with any luck.

Dude are you serious? This type of thing only exists in fiction at this point
It only exists in fiction for us, but lots of guys can get it. My friend has a beautiful, feminine, white wife who treats him great. I was at his house once and this woman happily made him dinner, talked nicely to him, and even gave him a goodbye kiss before my friend and I left the house.

It will be very difficult to find somebody compatible with me tbh, perhaps even impossible.

Ohh-hhh n-noooo mu-Muh h-heeeCkin FilthY STOOOOHHHKSS GoooooOiiyyMm!!!

animation dancing GIF by Alexander Lansang

even if you got a gf, there's no guarantee that you'd keep her jfl

they will support you only if you are a chad

Foids would never be interested in low lying fruit like myself

Finding a gf would solve most of my problems. It would:

• Boost my self-esteem
  • Reduce my stress and anxiety
  • Improve my mental health
  • Improve my social skills
  • Make me feel more motivated
  • Encourage me to look after myself
  • End my sexual frustration
  • Help me sleep better
  • Make me more respected in society
  • Make me more desirable to other women
  • Give me a supportive companion
  • Give me a future

The list is endless.

lol 100%.

It's not important. It's just the main topic of art in every civilization and your innate biological imperative. :feelswhat:

Gaslighting like this is why blackpill is spreading so fast.

It only exists in fiction for us, but lots of guys can get it. My friend has a beautiful, feminine, white wife who treats him great. I was at his house once and this woman happily made him dinner, talked nicely to him, and even gave him a goodbye kiss before my friend and I left the house.
How u cope having friends like that? I would rope immediately if I witnessed such thing

How u cope having friends like that? I would rope immediately if I witnessed such thing
I don't witness it every day, thankfully. He's a good friend to me though, and his wife is nice to me when I'm around, which is good. At least I don't get treated like a subhuman by them.

Finding a gf would solve most of my problems. It would:

• Boost my self-esteem
  • Reduce my stress and anxiety
  • Improve my mental health
  • Improve my social skills
  • Make me feel more motivated
  • Encourage me to look after myself
  • End my sexual frustration
  • Help me sleep better
  • Make me more respected in society
  • Make me more desirable to other women
  • Give me a supportive companion
  • Give me a future

The list is endless.
ROFL @ reducing your stress and anxiety!

It’d do just the opposite as you’d constantly have to worry about keeping her entertained so she doesn’t eventually get bored and leave you for Chad.

The rest of your list is solid though.

They've had companionship, affection and sex for free throughout their entire lives. It's not a big deal to them, so they imagine it would be the same for us.

They cannot even begin to comprehend how it feels for example to reach 30 years old and still be a KHHV, entirely and utterly touch starved and emotionally starved to the point of no longer feeling human.
average normie completely lacks empathy, those who have empathy are too disgusted by our faces to care

I dunno. Maybe by saying this, they mean this won't solve your other problems (or maybe even will make it worse), which is true.

ROFL @ reducing your stress and anxiety!

It’d do just the opposite as you’d constantly have to worry about keeping her entertained so she doesn’t eventually get bored and leave you for Chad.

The rest of your list is solid though.
True. Constant mateguarding and providing does sound stressful. Only Chads can be free from that.

gf no...fucking all the women in world yes

I’m willing to bet most people here aren’t actually a truly bad person deep inside, we all just got this way due to living our entire lives hated, uncared about and undesired by the world.
I won’t believe most people are good or bad to easily just because of the worst content that is sold about a certain group of people. I’m willing to be on the middle ground as to wether most of the people here are good or bad I’m not going to believe the people on this forum are bad so easily. Your right about how most of us turned out the way we did due to feeling undesired and uncared for it’s the reason why most of the people on this forum made an acount on this forum.