Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a 'Chad' but I fight for you guys.

X

Xanadu

Greycel
I understand if you hate me and want me to leave but I agree with the Blackpill. I am a goodlooking guy, 6'1 and am in medical school. By all accounts I'm a normal guy with good genetics, a 'Chad' as you guys might say. 
Anyways, I agree that the world is very unfair and so I exact a lot of my own personal revenge on girls. I have done countless heinous things to them. I cheat on them and break friendships, I lure them in and infect them with a minor STI and scare them with pregnancy scares , I fuck and use them and publicly humiliate them by talking badly about what they are. I expose girls who cheat on their boyfriends with me. I hit them and I don't know why but they keep coming back. Right now I've fucked over 40 girls from college and I am planning on leading one or two on heavily and then breaking their heart by cheating on them. I know it's not much but I'm rooting for y'all.

LARPING as Chad, now are we?

Describe how you hit them, please.

Hahahahahhahaha the good ole "I'm what you guys would call a Chad" Chads don't know about some irrelevant incel site like this one. Fucking lol. Fuck off.

dont care if its fake or not, still more lifefuel than any other thread lol.

Im gonna guess this LARP is some one's cope, so im okay with it.

LARPers nowadays know no shame.

Damn 40 girls meanwhile I can't get 1. I wish I had a Chad friend. He can get a girl naked, put a mask on her, then I can come out of the closet and fuck her

Heroincel said:
Damn 40 girls meanwhile I can't get 1. I wish I had a Chad friend. He can get a girl naked, put a mask on her, then I can come out of the closet and fuck her

Ah yes, the revenge of the nerds method.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Otan said:

Really? Knowing Chads exist don't make my life easier... Don't care about what they do 'for us'  
Anyway, chad would never waste his time here so its 99% fake.

IsolationHurts said:
Otan said:
Really? Knowing Chads exist don't make my life easier... Don't care about what they do 'for us'
Anyway, chad would never waste his time here so its 99% fake.

half the posters here are legit fakecel cucks straight from reddit.com/r/cuckold , so dont even start.

Well, there are already fakecels and volcels here, you might as well join in the fun.

And welcome to incels.is, enjoy your stay.

>scare them with pregnancy scares
Do you text them and tell them you haven't have your period this month?

I amnt faking it I don't know how to prove i've done the things without exposing my anonymity but just know there are some warriors out here fighting for y'all!

Xanadu said:
I amnt faking it I don't know how to prove i've done the things without exposing my anonymity but just know there are some warriors out here fighting for y'all!

Post a pic of your jawline, while holding up a note that says your username, date and incels.is . Shouldn't be too hard if you're actually a Chad. It's not like people can recognize you from just your jawline.

Chad doesn't post in forums like this, probably a normie trolling.

Pics of your face or GTFO

a-virgin-nigger said:
Hahahahahhahaha the good ole "I'm what you guys would call a Chad" Chads don't know about some irrelevant incel site like this one. Fucking lol. Fuck off.

fax. they are to busy fucking peoples moms, stealing guys bitches, and defiling daughters.

Xanadu said:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHW PARTHNER

Pic with timestamp you larping cuck.

I am a girl BTW. Tehehehehehe

How would YOU scare THEM with pregnancy scares fucking retard, if anything you should be scared. Ban this retard already.

Unbearable2woman said:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHW PARTHNER

top kek!

a-virgin-nigger said:

LOL THIS. Chads only use Instagram, snapchat, fb, and other degenerate social media sites. As if chads are aware of reddit and forums like this.

CopingGymcel said:
Xanadu said:
Post a pic of your jawline, while holding up a note that says your username, date and incels.is . Shouldn't be too hard if you're actually a Chad. It's not like people can recognize you from just your jawline.

This

x'D if you actually believe this I feel sorry for you

CAGE at OP. Chads don't know how to work their way through a forum. You're a Chad-lite at best.

GTFO. I hate. You stole my life.

no one who knows about incels is a chad or even a normie

"hey guys, Chad here"
"Fuck off Chad"
"Yikes"
"IncelQuear Detected"

If this is true, then LMAO at the "muh personalitee" meme.