Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am genetic trash and i will seamax

either that or go to some extremely poor area in china

Good luck; don't rope too hard when you fail.

@Biowaste Removal seamax with me

ur 5’9 so 99th percentile in sea

45940.jpg

What race are you

Chinese men will not allow it. Women are a scarce commodity for them and they must protect it.
chinese men arent violent and wouldnt do anything unless i cold approached a 12yo in public lol

Last edited:
Good luck!

@Biowaste Removal seamax with me

ur 5’9 so 99th percentile in sea
BrothER my standards are too high, a ogre like me who is descendent of Chinggis deserves a Nordic or Ukrainian Stacy

BrothER my standards are too high, a ogre like me who is descendent of Chinggis deserves a Nordic or Ukrainian Stacy
i also think sea niggers are too low quality for me but ive accepted im genetic trash (4/10 face). My personality means JACK SHIT unless im around sub 5 asians, thats a sign im truly ugly

Last edited:
imma wear 3 inch shoes at uni to cope. Hopefully i can finish my degree then seamax ngl

imma wear 3 inch shoes at uni to cope. Hopefully i can finish my degree then seamax ngl
Bro I will try going to Sweden and Russia first and if that doesn't work then I'll go sea. Which country are you planning to go?

or of mediocre intelligence

why are so many niggas here obsessed with asians? u have to be legitimately subhuman to care that much unless ur ethnic
Calm down, I shit on chinks and cumfags the least.

Gook fairytales:feelskek:
It happened historically dumb fuck, search up Golden Horde and Kievan Rus. Mongol empire stretched out to border hungary finland and poland.

Ascend with large sea animals?

It happened historically dumb fuck, search up Golden Horde and Kievan Rus. Mongol empire stretched out to border hungary finland and poland.
It will never happen again.

why are so many niggas here obsessed with asians? u have to be legitimately subhuman to care that much unless ur ethnic
Exactly, fucking little cunts can't get our so-called "small" dicks out of their mouth. Every other post is one shitting on chinks nowadays, but they immediately recoil when they get called out. Not to mention that ricecels are sympathized with the least on every BP space.

It will never happen again.
MUR MUR MUR MUR MUR MUR IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN SAAR shut the fuck up, you're a fucking curry shitting on chinks, chinks smv mog your race to oblivion

MUR MUR MUR MUR MUR MUR IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN SAAR shut the fuck up, you're a fucking curry shitting on chinks, chinks smv mog your race to oblivion
I'm only saying it how it is. Stop clinging onto false hope.