Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel like a nigger for not being able to swim.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
I'm the only one in my family, I was always scared of water. Brutal

Is there even water in those desert sand lands JFL

yes you should absolutely feel this way sorry.

Start swimming in your bathtub if you have one. Like a frog who spreads his tiny little legs

i feel like people here larp about stuff like this

how cant you swim?

Unpopular opinion: knowing how to swim is fakecel trait

To learn how to swim, it means to take off your clothes in public
Ugly subhumans would never take up swimming

Unpopular opinion: knowing how to swim is fakecel trait

To learn how to swim, it means to take off your clothes in public
Ugly subhumans would never take up swimming
I have gynecomastia manboobs, there's no fucking way you'd catch me shirtless in public
I've not been to the beach since like 9 years old

humans aren't designed to swim.

It's a useless skill anyway. I can swim and haven't been swimming in years, never been retarded enough to fall into water. Just stay away from rivers and the sea so you don't drown.

It is easy. You can learn in one day. You just need to practice. Do not feel bad about that, if no one taught you how to swin when you were a kid it is not your fault.

its not hard at all but its useless when you live in a continental place
some fags are saying that only fakecels swim but thats kinda bullshit, i learned swimming when i was 7, at that age nobody gives a shit what you look like, youre just a kid

Swimming is mostly a mental block tbh

I remember the fucking swimming teacher in my slav shithole would just toss us into the fucking deep water like 2m deep when we were 8 years old and he would then toss you one of those blue plates that float in the water so that you can grab it. But most kids didn't know how to stay afloat me included so we fucking started to drown and this retard didn't even help us he would just wait and watch how we struggled to survive and grab the fucking plate to stay afloat.

Shit was brutal tbh, but after that we did it more times and we had experience from before so we started to get better, eventually he would stop tossing us the blue plate and we had to stay afloat ourselves and swim to the edge to get out.

Shit was spartan as fuck tbh I am surprised nobody drowned tbh when I watching some of the people that jumped before me it ded srs looked like they were gonna die JFL, they were fucking throwing up water and shit JFL.

Shit was brutal tbh, but after that we did it more times and we had experience from before so we started to get better, eventually he would stop tossing us the blue plate and we had to stay afloat ourselves and swim to the edge to get out.

Shit was spartan as fuck tbh I am surprised nobody drowned tbh when I watching some of the people that jumped before me it ded srs looked like they were gonna die JFL, they were fucking throwing up water and shit JFL.
Meh that's how my dad taught me too. I believe we mollycoddle these kids too much these days.