Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate that foids are nerds now

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
Incoming retard rant-

Being a nerd and liking nerdy things use to be a guy thing. It use to be one of my only escapes from the real world. But now foids also watch anime and partake in nerdy activities. Now I can't try and see people discuss a new manga chapter or sometimes watch a video of something I used to enjoy like yu gi oh without seeing some dumb bitch in the comment section.

This is why my new hobby which can be seen as nerdy is now discussing over the philosophy and morale of Rape

Yep it’s tiring, my brain immediately starts disliking something if foids like it. These types of foids do it for easy orbiters.

Incoming retard rant-

Being a nerd and liking nerdy things use to be a guy thing. It use to be one of my only escapes from the real world. But now foids also watch anime and partake in nerdy activities. Now I can't try and see people discuss a new manga chapter or sometimes watch a video of something I used to enjoy like yu gi oh without seeing some dumb bitch in the comment section.
Foids ruined everything

This is why my new hobby which can be seen as nerdy is now discussing over the philosophy and morale of Rape
based
this is actually a pretty good filter for simps and women

they aren't actually interested in those things, they just grift for orbiters

Yep it’s tiring, my brain immediately starts disliking something if foids like it. These types of foids do it for easy orbiters.
Very true. Most foids don’t even like vidya or TCG’s, they just do it bc they know lonely men like those hobbies, and know they can fish for orbiters doing those hobbies.

Can’t go anywhere nowadays to get away from some whore trying to push her onlyfans on you and make you a cuckold orbiter.

They ruin everything they touch and turn sanctuaries of outcasts that once were into simpery

Incoming retard rant-

stupid foids can't do anything original they are chasing trends after trends

They ruin everything they touch and turn sanctuaries of outcasts that once were into simpery
At least WarThunder is safe you either get good or get raped no mercy for foids :chad:

I am glad transformERs has barely any foids in the community.

I am glad transformERs has barely any foids in the community.
while Gundam got cucked by foids watching last show for lesbian couple JFL at least that other dark skinned foid was hot

They are chameleons. They see a male hobby and will invade it. They pretend to be that nerdy, innocent girl while they secretly get their back blown out by Chad

Foids can't be real nerds, it's impossible, they can be geeks and freakies about comics, videogames and intellectual stuff, but the social ostracization that originally gave us nerds an identity is something foreign to foids.

This is
Incoming retard rant-

our only cope now-this forum

Incoming retard rant-

Nerdy girls are nerdy Chad only

Because that, I hate nerd stuff