Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just saw the most subhuman dude at my job today

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
There is no doubt this guy is an incel, he had a sonic shirt and was around 4'10-5'1 and was a severe framelet and his frame looks like its on par with @ElTruecel's frame and his voice was severely subhuman and he was most definetly special needs too, I feel bad for this dude.

He's genetic garbage

idk the ladies love sonic

He is going to rope soon for sure:feelsbadman:
Roping requiers the ability of self reflection and awareness. Lil sonic guy right there tho doesn't care about the world aslong as he has his Nintendo and he's most likely happpier than 99% of the truecels here

Since he's a sonic fan I'm also assuming with reasonable certainty he has autism too.

Probably a time traveler

There is no doubt this guy is an incel, he had a sonic shirt and was around 4'10-5'1 and was a severe framelet and his frame looks like its on par with @ElTruecel's frame and his voice was severely subhuman and he was most definetly special needs too, I feel bad for this dude.
:feelsbadman:

sounds like one of my friends actually.

invite him here

Brutal. "This world is so twisted, so cruel" - Elliot Rodger

Is it chrischan