Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I swear if i eat one spoon of this shit i will die immediately

View: https://youtu.be/MRZDA4Gk-5o

Curries stomachs are made of steel brutally mogs me

i would die, I have terrible gut health
like a handful of that would send me into coma and depression for a month
i think most curries having stomach parasites helps to break this shit down honestly

most curries having stomach parasites helps to break this shit down honestly
full

Very unhygienic, They stand in it too, If that is wheat why is there also fucking dung in it? Dunglets and such...

Looks delicious but I wouldn't risk eating it

It's not hard nor expensive to wear a plastic suit, or at least foot coverings.

Very unhygienic, They stand in it too, If that is wheat why is there also fucking dung in it? Dunglets and such...
Probably rats.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: How the fuck did you find this random video with arabic title

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: How the fuck did you find this random video with arabic title
It was recommended to me. Maybe because i keep thinking of roping. Yt recommended a good way

Arabic is so disturbing to hear :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:. Mullas claim this is the language that's spoken in heaven :lul::lul::lul:

i think most curries having stomach parasites helps to break this shit down honestly
Bro most of India isn't what you see of 4chan memes JFL. We live a life similar to Europeans mostly

Bro most of India isn't what you see of 4chan memes JFL. We live a life similar to Europeans mostly
I need a curry babe to swallow my dick mang

I need a curry babe to swallow my dick mang
What type of Sand are you? Sand foids are hot too :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:, we can exchange each others foids

indians probably got the most variety of microbiomees in they guts and shit

If there's one thing curries mog other races in is by having the strongest immune systems. You ain't seeing a cumskin surviving a few days after bathing in a water full of shit.

Last edited:
What type of Sand are you? Sand foids are hot too :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:, we can exchange each others foids
Bro i truly believe u joined this place by mistake and now u just winging it out of boredom

Bro i truly believe u joined this place by mistake and now u just winging it out of boredom
Why sand foids looks good right?

Do it, you fucking pussy. No balls.

You're the rabbit in your avi.

Indian Fast food lmfao