Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm about to get in trouble for something, help me cope please.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
In about 10 minutes I think I'm about to get in trouble for something, I'm not completely sure though.
I will come back and tell you guys if I got in trouble.

In trouble for what

Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL-1430768736.gif

nausea said:
from letterman?

Saturday Night Live, I think

I never watch it, just always liked the gif, and the dude in it, Bill Hader, is actually pretty funny.

I watched SNL when I was a kid and it was Mike Meyers, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Norm Macdonald, etc.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
In trouble for what
I did some damage to the dining room table bottom leg by accident when I threw a remote at it, I moved the table so the leg would be facing the wall, but my parents are about to eat diner so I don't know if they will find out.

Crustaciouse said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
In trouble for what
I did some damage to the dining room table bottom leg by accident when I threw a remote at it, I moved the table so the leg would be facing the wall, but my parents are about to eat diner so I don't know if they will find out.
They aren't forgiving?

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
from letterman?
Saturday Night Live, I think
I never watch it, just always liked the gif, and the dude in it, Bill Hader, is actually pretty funny.
I watched SNL when I was a kid and it was Mike Meyers, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Norm Macdonald, etc.
Idk about such usathings but letterman the dude is fun

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Crustaciouse said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
In trouble for what
They aren't forgiving?
They are strict as fuck, especially considering I took a chip off the wooden leg.

Crustaciouse said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Crustaciouse said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
In trouble for what
They aren't forgiving?
They are strict as fuck, especially considering I took a chip off the wooden leg.
Do a 360 and run as fast as you can

nausea said:
Idk about such usathings but letterman the dude is fun

Letterman was great.

Surely you've heard of Mike Myers or Adam Sandler

Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg
happy-gilmore-adam-sandler-golf-movie-chubbs-peterson-carl-weathers-review.jpg

damn, you're still scared of your parents?

A Good Friend said:
Letterman was great.

Austin_Danger_Powers_Mike_Myers.jpg
happy-gilmore-adam-sandler-golf-movie-chubbs-peterson-carl-weathers-review.jpg

>Adam Sandler

56d.gif

fukmylyf said:
damn, you're still scared of your parents?
Not usually, but they will be extra pissed if they find out about it.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
>Adam Sandler

I grew up loving him.

He's pretty tame now, but his first two movies and albums were like gospel to the 13 year old A Good Friend

Crustaciouse said:
Not usually, but they will be extra pissed if they find out about it.

bro, your parents should be scared of YOU. (srs)
Sounds like you didn't raise them properly.

A Good Friend said:
yes but do not like them, man, there are much better actors eh

I think I'm safe right now, they stopped eating dinner and the haven't noticed that the table has changed position.

Crustaciouse said:
I think I'm safe right now, they stopped eating dinner and the haven't noticed that the table has changed position.
borat !!! pigs have eaten my dinner !!! ( borat sagdyev )

nausea said:

There is good amount of subtle humor from all of them that kills me. Watch Mike Meyer's first film "So I Married An Axe Murderer". It's great. There might be a language barrier. Many of those comedian's humor comes across in their tonality.

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
There is good amount of subtle humor from all of them that kills me. Watch Mike Meyer's first film "So I Married An Axe Murderer". It's great. There might be a language barrier. Many of those comedian's humor comes across in their tonality.
ah yes true, many italian actors indeed face the same, like benigni who has a tuscan accent and dialect...

nausea said:
like benigni who has a tuscan accent and dialect...

He was pretty big over here for something, some holocaust film, I think.

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
like benigni who has a tuscan accent and dialect...
He was pretty big over here for something, some holocaust film, I think.
yea "life is beautiful"

but DO NOT miss his older movies eh

nausea said:

I'm barely watching films these days, but who knows, I might catch some of them someday. I never mind foreign language as long as it isn't really fucking boring. Come to think of it, we don't have many Italian crossover stars, just a lot of Italian-American stars.

It's just a chip. You can paint it. Just don't mention it and don't react if it's brought up. Seem like you know nothing about it.

A Good Friend said:
nausea said:
I'm barely watching films these days, but who knows, I might catch some of them someday. I never mind foreign language as long as it isn't really fucking boring. Come to think of it, we don't have many Italian crossover stars, just a lot of Italian-American stars.
you miss so much, italy have many dialects and actors use them in their movies so...maybe a supergood team of curators can effectively get it boh