Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Will Never Interact With a Black Male Again

tbh she got downvooted

Shboon angry that tyrone pumped and dumped her jfl :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

BBCopers on suiwatch

I Will Never Interact With a Black Woman Again

I am absolutely repulsed by my past experiences. I’m a white boi, and i grew up in a predominantly black area. Growing up I had the white boi experience, harassed casually by black women, berated, assaulted by female family members, treated as less than human. When i moved recently (to a predominantly white/asian place) it was a complete culture shock.

I have locs and i get complimented DAILY whenever i’m out. And the compliments are RESPECTFUL. I never get “aye boi” or “yo wyy boi” or “damn” or any of those other comments that make me uncomfortable in public. Women actually approach me, and tell me why they think i’m beautiful, they don’t say or do nice things (like opening the door for me) with the expectation of getting anything in return.

They compliment or do nice things, and leave me alone after. No ulterior motives. No harassment. They let me go on with my life. Also ive been on dates with non black women in my area, and i’m having the time of my life. Ive always thought i was “masculine” personality wise. But i’m not. I’m the most feminine ive ever been now. I’m no longer in survival mode. I never get asked about 50/50, i’m never prompted to pick up the bill on a date, some women even get personally offended when i offer. I get flowers, i get picked up (in nice cars might i add) and i’m just courted. Like actually pursued. Theres no manipulation, no lack of communication or anything. They dont expect me to open my legs on the first date. The women ive been seeing are so straightforward, i never end up confused or unsure of where i stand with them, its so un-stressful.

They buy me nice things, reassure me, and treat me like a man. I’m just realizing ive never been treated like a man by women of my the black culture, and it both hurts and enrages me. I dont have to struggle to earn anything from these women. Nobody needs a place to stay, they are WOMEN. Real WOMEN. Ive always envisioned myself with a black wife, and fully black kids. That is completely gone for me. If i do end up married, it will definitely not be to a black woman, and i’m okay with that. The trauma, pain, abuse, and competition is not worth it.

P.S: dont get in my comments with “not all black women” or “some white/ asian women are equally as bad” duh. That has not been my experience though. The worst nonblack woman ive met is running laps around the best black woman ive met. Keep it to yourself.

Sheboons taking lessons from noodlewhores
This comparison is bullshit. Black women are justified in hating niggers, Asian women are not. Asian men are good men, black men are awful men. BIG difference.

tbh she got downvooted
Only because she's putting down niggers.

If she was your normal entitled cunt ragging on men in general, this would get tons of updoots.

This comparison is bullshit. Black women are justified in hating niggers, Asian women are not. Asian men are good men, black men are awful men. BIG difference.
You’re acting like black women are good people. No it’s not justified they should stick to their own fucking race because they’re made for each other

JFL she might go back to Tyrone on purpose

@Rabbi Schneerson BLACKCELS MIGHT BE THE NEXT RICECELS KEK
I keep telling these idiots us blacks are the most incel

Doesn't matter racemixing is degenerate, stick with your own race.

View attachment 1150537

EXACTLY, NOODLEWHORES ARE JUST EUGENICIST PSYCHOPATHS. YOU WERE RIGHT, RICECELS SHOULD HAVE ABANDONED NOODLEWHORES IN THE TANG DYNASTY AND RACEMIXED WITH SOGDIAN STACIES INSTEAD

black women worship mwc

Brootal. Not even desired by my own race.

You’re acting like black women are good people. No it’s not justified they should stick to their own fucking race because they’re made for each other
Women can't be good or bad. They are what their men allow them to be
Nah. Racemixing is a mercy for inferior races
EXACTLY, NOODLEWHORES ARE JUST EUGENICIST PSYCHOPATHS. YOU WERE RIGHT, RICECELS SHOULD HAVE ABANDONED NOODLEWHORES IN THE TANG DYNASTY AND RACEMIXED WITH SOGDIAN STACIES INSTEAD
Honestly, ricecelss still have the chance even now to import sand women refugees if they weren't so retarded

Honestly, ricecelss still have the chance even now to import sand women refugees if they weren't so retarded
FEMALE REFUGEES FROM UKRAINE AND GAZA STRIP. BUT I FEEL LIKE CCP IS EITHER CUCKED OR STUPID

I thought it was some racist white kid saying that. This surprised me as black women almost never date outside their race.

View attachment 1150537
>plebbet negresses

I garuntee you these sheboons aren't anything attractive. Don't get me wrong, good looking black women will usually fuck non-black men, but there is MORE bmwf in america compared to wmbf. Not to mention black men constantly get rated as having the most masculine faces

FEMALE REFUGEES FROM UKRAINE AND GAZA STRIP. BUT I FEEL LIKE CCP IS EITHER CUCKED OR STUPID
They're stupid and arrogant. That's the issue. They view sands as inferior to them because if muh superior technology, despite the fact that sands are better looking.

GH212OeXcAItIyC
GH21zMsXYAA5yWT

They're stupid and arrogant. That's the issue. They view sands as inferior to them because if muh superior technology, despite the fact that sands are better looking.
It would be a Win for ricecels because they would no longer have to put up with abusive noodlewhores. To be real for a second here, ricemen really have stockholm syndrome from being abused by noodlewhores- they don't even realize it anymore and accept it as the norm.

Not to mention black men constantly get rated as having the most masculine faces
Did you not see the over whelming number of bw who aren’t physically attractived to black men ? Stop coping bm are the ugliest in the world

Did you not see the over whelming number of bw who aren’t physically attractived to black men ? Stop coping bm are the ugliest in the world
Overwhelming? You showed like 5 Reddit posts.

Normies are finally waking up to the reality of niggers, although slowly.

7 each had 300 plus comments bro
That's because you most likely constantly search up White Male Black Female couples, and the Chinktok spyware app gets those cookies and shows you those kind of videos on your feed.

My nigger, read what I wrote completely next time. I didn't say wmbf isn't a thing, but bmwf is far more common
Why can’t you accept that blacks are the most incel ?? Why are you trying to disprove me

Why can’t you accept that blacks are the most incel ?? Why are you trying to disprove me
Because it's not true, niggerman. Asians and indians are far more subhuman.