Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i wont take shit from normoid nt scum anymore

benzocel

benzocel

Veteran
★★★
i have been made fun of by nt fags my entire life and i have always been too low inhib to so much as say something in retort

i cant do shit about being ugly and not being able to bag foids but im posting this thread as a pledge to not take any more shit from nt scum

i will always fight back from now on

if i ever have someone say something rude and unpleasant to me and i dont say shit back i will come and update this thread

i have been made fun of by nt fags my entire life and i have always been too low inhib to so much as say something in retort

i cant do shit about being ugly and not being able to bag foids but im posting this thread as a pledge to not take any more shit from nt scum

i will always fight back from now on

if i ever have someone say something rude and unpleasant to me and i dont say shit back i will come and update this thread
you wont do shit contrary to itcucks retarded view of us most of us just end up rotting and doing nothing.

you wont do shit contrary to itcucks retarded view of us most of us just end up rotting and doing nothing.
or rope and at that point the normies got what they wanted.

Carry a knife and sand/pepperspray/taser/incapacitating object at the same time, or a gun, don't expect normies to fight fair (in gta iv superman mod)

Carry a knife and sand/pepperspray/taser/incapacitating object at the same time, or a gun, don't expect normies to fight fair (in gta iv superman mod)
That's why I have my mace, gun and knife.

Go ER on NTfags