Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would have gone on an absolute warpath against foids if I never got busted

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
If I never got busted for walloping that 18 year old cunt in her noggin, I would have kept doing the same to more of her kind.
But my attacks would be even worse, or better, depending on how you look at it.
At the time I punched her, before I got busted, I thought that I could make a habit of this, attacking foids.
These cunts all fucking hate me and are disgusted by me, each and everyone of them, for absolutely ZERO reason.
So, I'll take their hatred of me, and throw it right back in their faces.
I would have stuffed their hatred of me down their throats until they choke on it!

But unfortunately, I can't.
Because the jerkops would eye me up as a prime suspect if a foid reported to them that she got assaulted.
And the jerkops know my description, my appearance is pretty distinctive, and that will lead them to me.

In an alternate, parallel universe, where I never got busted, I would have kept on going ER on foids in my town.
I would have done worse that punch them.
I would have stomped them back into the nasty, smelly pile of shit they came from.
I would have broken their bones, smashed their faces into brick walls and paint the pavement with their blood.

This is the fate you get if you hate me, and these piles of pigshit just LOVE to hate me.

And for any retards who are like, "HURR DURR, JUST GO ER AGAIN, BRUH!".
Nigga, I just explained why I can't.
Sure, I can be rude to them, spit on them and shove them out the way, they won't report me for that.
But actually assaulting them?
That's a great way to get a one way ticket to the slammer.

are they watching your account, do they know about your account?

Fok the feds bruv mandem dindu nuffin

are they watching your account, do they know about your account?
Yeah, but they don't give a shit about it, I had a court hearing today, and it wasn't mentioned even once.
Hell, the only person who did mention my account here was my boomer SOYlicator, and that was when he was lecturing to me about how I need to "get out more" and "leave this behind".

Yeah, but they don't give a shit about it, I had a court hearing today, and it wasn't mentioned even once.
Hell, the only person who did mention my account here was my boomer SOYlicator, and that was when he was lecturing to me about how I need to "get out more" and "leave this behind".
Fuck that soyboy. He needs to stop being such a simp cuck for women who are complete cunts. All women deserve to be on a tight leash controlled by their husbands while they do their job of reproduction. Otherwise, they serve no purpose.

Fuck that soyboy. He needs to stop being such a simp cuck for women who are complete cunts. All women deserve to be on a tight leash controlled by their husbands while they do their job of reproduction. Otherwise, they serve no purpose.
He's a pretty nice guy though.
Also, after my court hearing, we spoke for a bit, and I tried to tell him why foids hate me so much, even though they don't know me.
And he was constantly talking over me and not letting me speak, he was even whiteknighting for the cunt I punched ffs!

He was all like: "you don't know her, she doesn't know you.", "Your making up stories about her." and "She probably never got an abortion, many people don't like abortion, how do you know she has an abortion?".
Nigga, abortions these days are a foids rite of passage, theres an abortion clinic not far from where I live.
I bet the cunt I punched already had her first abortion and has it framed on her bedroom wall.

He's a pretty nice guy though.
Also, after my court hearing, we spoke for a bit, and I tried to tell him why foids hate me so much, even though they don't know me.
And he was constantly talking over me and not letting me speak, he was even whiteknighting for the cunt I punched ffs!

He was all like: "you don't know her, she doesn't know you.", "Your making up stories about her." and "She probably never got an abortion, many people don't like abortion, how do you know she has an abortion?".
Nigga, abortions these days are a foids rite of passage, theres an abortion clinic not far from where I live.
I bet the cunt I punched already had her first abortion and has it framed on her bedroom wall.
You say he's a nice guy, then talk about how he dismisses your point of view and defends the girl who you punched. That doesn't sound that nice unless you're being sarcastic or I'm missing something.

You say he's a nice guy, then talk about how he dismisses your point of view and defends the girl who you punched. That doesn't sound that nice unless you're being sarcastic or I'm missing something.
I meant: aside from him dismissing my point and defending the girl.
Also, he's keeping out of prison too.

I meant: aside from him dismissing my point and defending the girl.
Also, he's keeping out of prison too.
I see.
You mean keeping you out of prison, right?

I see.
You mean keeping you out of prison, right?
Yeah, he's speaking for me and making sure I don't go to prison.
Him and that foid probation officer too.
She recommended the court that I don't go to prison and receive psychiatric shit.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's speaking for me and making sure I don't go to prison.
Him and my probation officer too.
Well, then, that is nice of him to do. Even with his whole bluepilled takes, I suppose actions can override people's views and beliefs.

Well, then, that is nice of him to do. Even with his whole bluepilled takes, I suppose actions can override people's views and beliefs.
It's his job to make sure I don't go to prison.
Same with the foid probation officer they both said they don't want me to go to prison.
The foid probation officer even said "I don't want you to feel this way, I want you be happy." :feelshaha:
Yeah right, kiss my ass, all she cares about is her paycheck.

People like judges, solicitors, probation officers, and even jerkops don't care about justice, they just care about getting paid.
And that's fine by me, because I don't go to prison and that 18 year old pile of pigshit doesn't get any justice for what I did to her.
Hell, the probation officer and solicitor even noticed that I don't have any remorse for my attack.
Though, I AM autistic, zero empathy comes with the condition.

Last edited:
It's his job to make sure I don't go to prison.
Same with the foid probation officer they both said they don't want me to go to prison.
The foid probation officer even said "I don't want you to feel this way, I want you be happy." :feelshaha:
Yeah right, kiss my ass.
All she cares about is her paycheck.
Yeah, I suppose that is true for any job, frankly. Most people are working for a paycheck, and if it weren't for that reason, they wouldn't do it unless forced.
That foid officer was definitely lying.
People like judges, solicitors, probation officers, and even jerkops don't care about justice, they just care about getting paid.
But that's fine by me.
Because I don't go to prison and that 18 year old pile of pigshit doesn't get any justice for what I did.
Hell, thee probation officer and solicitor even noticed that I don't have any remorse for my attack.
Does your lack of remorse play any part in the trial? It seems like a thing worthy of note.

Yeah, I suppose that is true for any job, frankly. Most people are working for a paycheck, and if it weren't for that reason, they wouldn't do it unless forced.
That foid officer was definitely lying.

Does your lack of remorse play any part in the trial? It seems like a thing worthy of note.
She certainly wasn't taking the time out her day to work for free.
And no, my lack of remorse wasn't mentioned.
My solicitor left out a few details about me during the courthearing, including my lack of remorse.
He even made up new details like, he told the judges that I'm "a sensitive man who wears his heart on his sleeve."
Jfl seriously, irl, I'm quiet, stoic and distant ffs.

And no, my lack of remorse wasn't mentioned.
My solicitor left out a few details about me during the courthearing, including my lack of remorse.
He even told the judges that I'm "a sensitive men who wears his heart on his sleeve."
Jfl seriously, irl, I'm quiet, stoic and distant ffs.
Interesting that they made that shit up, but I suppose it's as you said. It's their job, and they'll do what it takes to get paid. Of course, it matters little as long as you keep out of prison.

Interesting that they made that shit up, but I suppose it's as you said. It's their job, and they'll do what it takes to get paid. Of course, it matters little as long as you keep out of prison.
And btw, about the foid I punched.
I didn't see her in the courthouse, but during my courthearing, they did say that she and her inbred family were there at some point.
She and them may have been in the courthouse while I was waiting in that room for my courthearing and left before I did.
When I went into the court room with my solicitor to attend the hearing, there was a witness room nearby, it was empty.
That's very likely where she and them were discussing the case and what I did to her.

I would pay millions to see the look on her spoiled, slutty, filthy, fake tanned, botox, make up covered face when she finds out that I won't be going to prison for punching her.
I would only get psychiatric treatment/therapy from some mental health people and after that, I'll be completely set free.
She was most likely raised to believe that girls and women are to be protected at all costs, no matter what.
And they are to be protected by the jerkops, courts, government and cucked simps.
But I'm not going to prison, I'll be free as a bird, she will get absolutely ZERO justice for me assaulting her.

Last edited:
And btw, about the foid I punched.
I didn't see her in the courthouse, but during my courthearing, they did say that she and her inbred family were there at some point.
She and them may have been in the courthouse while I was waiting in that room for my courthearing and left before I did.
When I went into the court room with my solicitor to attend the hearing, there was a witness room nearby, it was empty.
That's very likely where she and them were discussing the case and what I did to her.

I would pay millions to see the look on her spoiled, slutty, filthy, fake tanned, botox, make up covered face when she finds out that I won't be going to prison for punching her.
I would only get psychiatric treatment/therapy from some mental health people and after that, I'll be completely set free.
She was most likely raised to believe that girls and women are to be protected at all costs, no matter what.
And they are to be protected by the jerkops, courts, government and cucked simps.
But I'm not going to prison, I'll be free as a bird, she will get absolutely ZERO justice for me assaulting her.
That's good to hear, man. Women don't deserve protection for merely existing; they should only earn it through some compensation such as sex or reproduction. Without they are worthless.
Although I wouldn't call it justice that they'll be missing out on, if it were to be dealt out to you, it would be an injustice of the government to punish you.

based foid puncher. was she a mayowhore?

That's good to hear, man. Women don't deserve protection for merely existing; they should only earn it through some compensation such as sex or reproduction. Without they are worthless.
Although I wouldn't call it justice that they'll be missing out on, if it were to be dealt out to you, it would be an injustice of the government to punish you.
I looked up the foid's name last night and found her facebook and tiktok
Not only does she have a dog as her pfp, but she is also a typical white whore.
She was caked in makeup, fake tans, dyed blonde hair, wore slutty clothing too and was fucking UGLY, even with the fake tans and makeup.
She looked like the kind of cunt who only cared about shoes, makeup, social media, phones, celebrities, dresses and tiktok.
And about her tiktok, like with many other talentless whores, all her tiktok is is her lip syncing to songs and doing retarded dances.

Last edited:
I looked up the foid's name last night and found her facebook and tiktok
Not only does she have a dog as her pfp, but she was also a typical white whore.
She was caked in makeup, fake tans, dyed blonde hair, wore slutty clothing too and was fucking UGLY, even with the fake tans and makeup.
She looked like the kind of cunt who only cared about shoes, makeup, social media, phones, celebrities, dresses and tiktok.
And about her tiktok, like with many other talentless whores, all her tiktok is is her lip syncing to songs and doing retarded dances.
Sounds like the average modern-day woman, lmao. Unfortunately, she has a higher SMV than either you or me combined. Just be a woman, JFL.

Unfortunately, she has a higher SMV than either you or me combined. Just be a woman, JFL.
She has a higher smv than this entire forum combined tbh.
Some people question why I punched her, when I tell them that she hated me, they always respond: "but you don't know her and she doesn't know you!".
She doesn't need to know me to hate me, her mind is already made up.
From the split moment she saw me in that alleyway, one word, one thought, one feeling, one emotion, one thing was coursing through her mind.
And that one thing was: Hate.
Hate for me, absolute burning, uncontrollable hate, intense fucked up hate for me, and only me.
Hate, hate, HATE, HHHAAAATTTEEE!
So, I took her hatred of me, and through it right back into her arrogant, spoiled brat, ugly, stuck up, slutty, fake tan face.
Thats what you get if you hate me like that, I use your hatred against you and make it hurt too.

Last edited:
Some people question why I punched her, when I tell them that she hated me, they always respond: "but you don't know her and she doesn't know you!".
She doesn't need to know me to hate me, her mind is already made up.
From the split moment she saw me in that alleyway, one word, one thought, one feeling, one emotion was coursing through her mind.
And the word was: Hate.
Yep. 13 milliseconds is all it takes to tell if a face is Chad or Sub-Five. And if it's the latter, all they will feel for you on a deep, genetic level is hatred—brutal, blackpill truth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbj17dSjK9M

You did good many incels don't take action but you showed the system who is boss.