Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wouldnt be in such an lazy lifestyle if I wasnt single

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
These stupid foids are so fucking spoiled they left me in this mess and a gf is the only way I can get the lifefuel to clean my room, car or do anything productive outside my job and hobbies but I feel fucking lazy as it feels like wtf is the point of doing any of that boring shit as an incel.

These stupid foids are so fucking spoiled they left me in this mess and a gf is the only way I can get the lifefuel to clean my room, car or do anything productive outside my job and hobbies but I feel fucking lazy as it feels like wtf is the point of doing any of that boring shit as an incel.
Very true. When I was 15 and had a huge crush on this one girl in high school, my life completely changed. I had the motivation to get up in the mornings, I got the motivation to want hobbies (I couldn't actually have any because my parents wouldn't let me leave the house. But nonetheless I wanted hobbies), and suddenly my default mood was happy. I was never tired or depressed.

Now imagine actually having someone who likes you back. It must be that feeling times 1000.

Normies deny it, but a gf is lifechanging. But since we don't have one, there's really no reason or motivation to get up and do anything.

Very true. When I was 15 and had a huge crush on this one girl in high school, my life completely changed. I had the motivation to get up in the mornings, I got the motivation to want hobbies (I couldn't actually have any because my parents wouldn't let me leave the house. But nonetheless I wanted hobbies), and suddenly my default mood was happy. I was never tired or depressed.

Now imagine actually having someone who likes you back. It must be that feeling times 1000.

Normies deny it, but a gf is lifechanging. But since we don't have one, there's really no reason or motivation to get up and do anything.
the feeling of not being wanted by anyone, even after changing everything that you could about youruself is brutal

Pretty much. I have no future, so why bother doing anything besides what's easy and enjoyable? I wish I had motivation, but I can't just flick a switch and suddenly become a robot; it just doesn't work out like that, much to my parent's dismay.

:dafuckfeels:
They really sneaked this into a children's show.
Children's media is surprisingly blackpilled. However it makes sense since children are very blunt and can tell when someone is attractive or not.

Children's media is surprisingly blackpilled. However it makes sense since children are very blunt and can tell when someone is attractive or not.
we been programmed snce birth, all the villains are fugly and the heroes attractive :feelscry:

children are very blunt and can tell when someone is attractive or not.
A little girl on the bus once started crying when she saw me and called me a demon.

nah you gotta focus on other shit mang, you gotta find good copes
I've been doing that for over five years now, but it's getting old. I just can't imagine myself doing this for another thirty or more years.

we been programmed snce birth, all the villains are fugly and the heroes attractive :feelscry:
It's simply biology, hardly programming unless you mean by God or nature.

A little girl on the bus once started crying when she saw me and called me a demon.
Brutal. Children just stare at me blankly, as if I were some alien or something. If children don't like you, it's over.

If I had a loving girlfriend, I would be wageslaving right now gladly providing for society and building a beautiful life for my family.

Alas, I have none of that, and I rot stealing autismbux from wageslaves.