Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have struggled with people telling lies about you what are some lies people have said about you that you have struggled with?

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
I’ve struggled with people telling lies about me through out my life. Some people will want to say lies about me behind my back and never say the lies about me to my face. Some guy said a lie about me intending to offend people because he did not understand my jokes all that well and felt offended at the jokes I said. People should not say what they say if it is not true yet they say it anyway I have a few false accusation story’s I’ve been falsely acused of masturbating for adjusting my pants I’ve also been falsely accused of touching a girls tit when doing dancing for pe the lies people tell about me get believed and it’s brutal

Trucel trait. Even when you don't sexually harass anyone, normies will still lie and say that you do.

Family says I'm gay bc I get no pussy it's Suicide fuel

Trucel trait. Even when you don't sexually harass anyone, normies will still lie and say that you do.
I got added to this group chat with people I don’t even know and one of the guys said a lie about me harassing foids. The lie that guy in the group chat said was no where near as bad as the other lie this guy made up about me to bully me over.

I had to block this person on social media because he made up lies about me being a pedo who makes rape threats it only got worse he shared pictures of my face to warn people about me being a rapist. He even said what city I lived in And offered a ten grand reward for my adress.

I’ve struggled with people telling lies about me through out my life. Some people will want to say lies about me behind my back and never say the lies about me to my face. Some guy said a lie about me intending to offend people because he did not understand my jokes all that well and felt offended at the jokes I said. People should not say what they say if it is not true yet they say it anyway I have a few false accusation story’s I’ve been falsely acused of masturbating for adjusting my pants I’ve also been falsely accused of touching a girls tit when doing dancing for pe the lies people tell about me get believed and it’s brutal
i wonder if people told lies about me but no one has told me yet since i barely know anyone but will be falsely accused with anything we do