Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel influencers are 'denigrating the nature of our relationships': Australian PM

Found the speech. It doesn't say about incels, but the muh male violence thing is the same

It is not unfair to criticize others for what they have in excess.

We famous now boyos

Paywalled because Australian shit news is like that
what a joke

they talk about us like we're some well grouped organisation ready to take over the world or some shit just 'cause we say things about foids

meanwhile women say all the shit about us they want on mainstream platforms and no one cares

I hate this world

what a joke

they talk about us like we're some well grouped organisation ready to take over the world or some shit just 'cause we say things about foids

meanwhile women say all the shit about us they want on mainstream platforms and no one cares
Don't complain bro they giving us free fame. A twisted voice, but still a voice nonetheless.

Since I’ve been a member of incel communities, from 2016 til now, all attempts to try and suppress us have just spread our message. Most men living in the West do struggle to find a partner, so as soon as they get a hold of our talking points, they will be convinced. We need a more mainstream website to handle the incoming masses who will stumble upon the blackpill. I want a secret club to fall back on.

For the uninitiated, r/incels got a bunch of newfound scrutiny after the Chad pedo Nazi experiment on Tinder went viral. We were banned soon after on trumped up charges and then Reddit changed their policies to make sure no new incel subreddits could be founded. However, before that ban was introduced, a sub called r/braincels already existed and became the newfound incel home. When that sub eventually got banned, it had more than double the subscribers of r/incels. That’s not to say censorship doesn’t ever work, but there are some messages people want to hear.

Since I’ve been a member of incel communities, from 2016 til now, all attempts to try and suppress us have just spread our message. Most men living in the West do struggle to find a partner, so as soon as they get a hold of our talking points, they will be convinced. We need a more mainstream website to handle the incoming masses who will stumble upon the blackpill. I want a secret club to fall back on.

For the uninitiated, r/incels got a bunch of newfound scrutiny after the Chad pedo Nazi experiment on Tinder went viral. We were banned soon after on trumped up charges and then Reddit changed their policies to make sure no new incel subreddits could be founded. However, before that ban was introduced, a sub called r/braincels already existed and became the newfound incel home. When that sub eventually got banned, it had more than double the subscribers of r/incels. That’s not to say censorship doesn’t ever work, but there are some messages people want to hear.
the 1st amendment is based ngl

They will try banning inkels and inkel speech to protect wimen. Good luck sending 60-80% of your men into prison.

what a joke

dont forget boomers gave foid right

incel = in cell

australian logic

Lmaoo wtf:feelskek:

Dean Winchester Dance GIF

Apparently the incel 'movement' is a small group and yet has so much influence over everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back