Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: you fuck your pillow

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
whenever it touches with my dick i start hump my pillow furiously

I hug my pillow every single night and I imagine it's my wife

yeah that is a pretty solid incel trait tbh

JFL incel trait: you fuck your pillow

started by: bruhwtf

Chadcel trait: you fuck others pillows.

I sleep with at least one Dakimakura. Two right now. I dont hump it, but I hug it tightly.

I like the ones with kind and smiling faces. There was a time years ago when I woke up and it just so happened that the dakimakura overnight shifted so that I woke up looking directly at the face. It felt so good, I think my brain recognized it as a real face and it made me feel so loved and “connected.” So I’ve been sleeping with them in hopes of this happening again for years now, but unfortunately without much luck.

And also, knowing that this is what normies with gf or who have ONS can experience every night… it’s just too much sometimes :feelscry: I have never experienced this with a real girl in 20+ years after puberty

Last edited:
I sleep with at least one Dakimakura. Two right now. I dont hump it, but I hug it tightly.

I like the ones with kind and smiling faces. There was a time years ago when I woke up and it just so happened that the dakimakura overnight shifted so that I woke up looking directly at the face. It felt so good, I think my brain recognized it as a real face and it made me feel so loved and “connected.” So I’ve been sleeping with them in hopes of this happening again for years now, but unfortunately without much luck.
You should cut a hole and insert a pocket pussy

Why would I do that, I have a pocket pussy

I'm being serious, I wanted to do it myself cause it seems like a good cope.

How much ?
I have devised a way to do this but it’s embarrassing, feels pitiful to write it out which has kept me from doing it

Short answer, ranges from ~50 to $100 to $250 for a case and pillow depending on the quality you want. Let me know if you want more details and I can give them. I am going to try to sleep now so I’ll see your post when I get up and will reply then.

I have devised a way to do this but it’s embarrassing, feels pitiful to write it out which has kept me from doing it

Short answer, ranges from ~50 to $100 to $250 for a case and pillow depending on the quality you want. Let me know if you want more details and I can give them. I am going to try to sleep now so I’ll see your post when I get up and will reply then.
ok sleep well
If you want to hide it I think you could just learn sewing
tell me your plan when you're back

I did used to do that. So ovER.

I don't fuck my pillow but u do cuddle it.

STOP RAPING YOUR PILLOW INKIE!!!! :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I don't hump my pillow, but I sometimes "hug" it and imagine it would be another person. More or less pathetic?

53840.jpg

this is not an incel trait , this is a hornycel trait