Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

left winged men are the ultimate incels

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
>be a left wing redditor
>vocally support womens rights, LGBTQ, and access to abortions
>alot of women give you the thumbs up
>pat yourself on the back, believe you're ascending
>the next day you see the same women paired with white redneck chads with red MAGA hats, that believe women belong to the kitchen
> you talk to one of those women, they say "he makes me feel special"
>never be the same again, join incels.is

>be a left wing redditor
>the next day you see the same women paired with white redneck chads with red MAGA hats, that believe women belong to the kitchen
Your past?

if only it was that easy for bluepilled cucks to get blackpilled and finally join this site to outnumber the fakecels.

>be a left wing redditor
>Join /r/inceltears

Left wing men are either ultra chads or Tyrones or incels in denial

This is further proven by the birth rates of communists/liberals vs conservatives. They have less sex overall.

>be a left wing redditor
The problem is that these red types don't actually believe in the whole muh 'stay in the kitchen' meme, and are the ones who push for trannymaxxing sex offenders (basically any of us if we have sex in the future). We are trapped between leftists who want to mutilate your kids and abort your kids and tradcucks who want to mutilate you.

This is further proven by the birth rates of communists/liberals vs conservatives. They have less sex overall.
Since when are red states having more sex? Don't they have way worse punishments for muh rape? They are literally the tradcuck types who fantasizes about being some stupid patriotic anti hero, these are the types who want to be punisher. AKA hypergamy enforcement squads. If anything, it is CHAD deciding to settle down more often, I bet you that this is the case.

Since when are red states having more sex? Don't they have way worse punishments for muh rape? They are literally the tradcuck types who fantasizes about being some stupid patriotic anti hero, these are the types who want to be punisher. AKA hypergamy enforcement squads. If anything, it is CHAD deciding to settle down more often, I bet you that this is the case.
From what I've seen, red states have more kids per couple than blue states. But of course that only pertains to reproductive sex and doesn't tell much about casual sex rates

From what I've seen, red states have more kids per couple than blue states. But of course that only pertains to reproductive sex and doesn't tell much about casual sex rates
More betabuxxers, how do they even know it's their kids?

More betabuxxers, how do they even know it's their kids?
I'm assuming blue states would have those too since there's nothing suggesting otherwise. So accounting for that in both red states and red states, they would both be back at square one.