Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modcels, I cannot post links for some reason?

Nograsscel

Nograsscel

It's over.
★★

Hmmm, I’ll have to check your permissions.

Try it again now.

If it still doesn’t work then @Master is your only solution.

In the meantime you could also try logging out and back in, trying a different forum theme as well deleting cookies and cache as believe it or not sometimes that last one is the issue that causes various forum fuckups.

Try it again now.

If it still doesn’t work then @Master is your only solution.

In the meantime you could also try logging out and back in, trying a different forum theme as well deleting cookies and cache as believe it or not sometimes that last one is the issue that causes various forum fuckups.
Thanks,
I use Tor browser so cookies aren't a big thing. Just wondering if you can see the link above? Maybe it shows the error popup but still sends, in which case it's not a major issue.

Thanks,
I use Tor browser so cookies aren't a big thing. Just wondering if you can see the link above? Maybe it shows the error popup but still sends, in which case it's not a major issue.
Yep, it works.