Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL most intelligent sheboon

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
youtube recommended me this

ugly as fuck obese sheboon, looking away from the road on a highway while driving to read stream comments, discussing what cheating is. as if someone in her position should even be thinking of it

IMG 2991

It's a lot of work managing a 10k+ orbiter army.

ugly as fuck obese sheboon, looking away from the road on a highway while driving to read stream comments, discussing what cheating is. as if someone in her position should even be thinking of it

View attachment 1150304
The landwhale sheboon would probably do more damage to the other vehicle if she crashes

Cheating on her diet is the only cheating she's done in her life
kek

Volcel, if you wouldn't

View attachment 1150304
sheboon was screaming at me today because i didnt wanna haul bad carts , idk why they feel the need to act like men jfl

Imagine wasting one second of your life listenning to that

That monstrosity can somehow pull and fuck a man who mogs her looksmatch to oblivion. Foids truly live on tutorial mode.