Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over On May 14th, 19 days from today, I plan to take my own life.

bacon on the menu May 14th

See you on May 15th

Fucking brutal. I don't blame you though. This is not an easy life. Most normies would have roped in their early teens in our shoes. However I urge you not to do it. Foids and jews are happy when an ugly man offs himself. Smoke a cigar and really think about what you're about to do. When you're dead it's game over and that's it for your time in this universe. Do some things you would like to do before you die. Visit some places/sites you would like to see. Maybe in the process of that you will find the will to live again

As a 30 yr oldcel i'd say that's too young boyo. Even if it seems hopeless there's so much time to at least better some things, to live white some semblance of whitepill you can still try to swallow. From what i can tell by reading your post the comparison with happy normies depresses you a lot, if possible try to gtfo from there and only go there to study, assuming you live in some typical student place

Fucking brutal. I don't blame you though. This is not an easy life. Most normies would have roped in their early teens in our shoes. However I urge you not to do it. Foids and jews are happy when an ugly man offs himself. Smoke a cigar and really think about what you're about to do. When you're dead it's game over and that's it for your time in this universe. Do some things you would like to do before you die. Visit some places/sites you would like to see. Maybe in the process of that you will find the will to live again
nobody cares when we rope because we are invisible. And even if they would care, you would basically just live for foids and jews, which is beyond cucked.

Tbh it doesnt make a difference if someone on here ropes now or dies a few dacades later of natural causes because our lifes wont change anyways