Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Who would you rather be?

teachercel

teachercel

Banned
-
You wake up tomorrow and you're now stuck as:

1. Gambler
2. Zyros
3. Orb

Who's it going to be and why?

I choose Orb. He is a slayer.

Wheres the poll.

Why are you fangirling over those faggots? You're just like the normies, only care about good looking people. Why not make a thread about some ugly incels?

Lookist faggot, kys

thetruecelibate said:
Wheres the poll.

I'm an idiot and didn't do it right lol

Martialartscel said:
Why are you fangirling over those faggots? You're just like the normies, only care about good looking people. Why not make a thread about some ugly incels?

Lookist faggot, kys

Get pissed. These 3 guys are legends.

Martialartscel said:

Lookist faggot, kys

Just like the faggots on here who support lookism and killing/sterilizing ugly males. They're fucking retarded

teachercel said:

H A L O
A
L
O

You're just like the dumb Stacies who think Chad is smart and kind and funny just because of his face. How does it feel to have a female brain, you faggot piece of shit? Do you fantasize sucking their cocks, you little fairy cunt?

Nautica1983 said:
Tellem--T

tenor.gif

Martialartscel said:
H A L O
A
L
O

You're just like the dumb Stacies who think Chad is smart and kind and funny just because of his face. How does it feel to have a female brain, you faggot piece of shit? Do you fantasize sucking their cocks, you little fairy cunt?

Lmao calm your tits. You're making some sweeping generalizations there. I'm not gay, but Orb is a slayer. Gambler is a legendary poster and Zyros has some legendary posts /photos. It's all in good fun you freak

Nautica1983 said:
Just like the faggots on here who support lookism and killing/sterilizing ugly males. They're fucking retarded

"Support lookism?" There's no way around that one. It's nature.

Killing or sterilizing ugly people is compassion for future generations. 

Nothing retarded with either of these things.

not_here_4_points said:
"Support lookism?" There's no way around that one. It's nature.

Killing or sterilizing ugly people is compassion for future generations. 

Nothing retarded with either of these things.

Nature can be surpressed. Who the fuck goes on a forum complaining about ugly men being treated badly and how women need to pay for it but support ugly genocide and sterilization literally siding with the lookist normies. Compassion my ass. If you truly had compassion you'd let ugly males breed if they wanted and not kill off a huge group of people. Those ugly males can end their life at anytime if they want, but dont, what does that tell you? They dont want to fucking die you cunts, even if some of them suffered

dU6tHmd.gif

[/quote]

Lol very accurate I'm the light skin nigga and you're the dark skin one....tears in my eyes

mjcrybanderas-gif.3906

Nautica1983 said:
Nature can be surpressed. Who the fuck goes on a forum complaining about ugly men being treated badly and how women need to pay for it but support ugly genocide and sterilization literally siding with the lookist normies. Compassion my ass. If you truly had compassion you'd let ugly males breed if they wanted and not kill off a huge group of people. Those ugly males can end their life at anytime if they want, but dont, what does that tell you? They dont want to fucking die you cunts, even if some of them suffered

Either that or its fear keeping them alive. Nothing worse than wanting to die but being unable to.

another extremely gay thread.

/pol/cel said:
Either that or its fear keeping them alive. Nothing worse than wanting to die but being unable to.

If they fear death than they dont want to die bad enough.

Nautica1983 said:
If they fear death than they dont want to die bad enough.

You can still want release while fearing the endless void of nonexistence it leads to.

Myself.

Martialartscel said:

Lookist faggot, kys

teachercel said:

They're only legends to cucks like you and a few others here. Come out the closet already.

orb of course, slaying like a maniac.

You can still put the poll in after a few minutes of making the post.

How is that even a question?

Orb

Gambler is annoying.
Zyros is even more annoying and looks like a phaggot.
Orb it is.

Orb>Gambler>Zyros

commander_zoidberg said:
Gambler is annoying.
Zyros is even more annoying and looks like a phaggot.
Orb it is.

Zyros is a gay vampire

Templarcel421 said:
Orb>Gambler>Zyros

Zyros is a gay vampire

He also used to be a she.