Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pretty much got myself beat

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
I was enjoying a nice cigarette at the bus station last week amongst some collegemates of mine. One of them gypsyes looked my way with a fag in his mouth so I caught his eye. Without a reason at all he ashes his cancer stick onto my jacket.
The fuck?
I throw my cigarette butt at him and that niggerboo reaches to me and punches me in the kidney. At that point I try hitting his nape, but instead he lands a fist on my face. He tries scuffling me a bit more and eventually leaves me in peace. I brushed it off quite well, I think, and didn't say much until my bus came, but my cheek was already feeling sore. My abdominal region still hurts a bit.
We need to deport these vile fiends back to Rajhastan. They are getting bolder each day- this is the direct result of permitting gypsyes to run free.
I can't stand living amongst those Bohemian nomads any longer. All they know is meaningless violence and drugs.

Stay away from gypsies and niggers. Didn't your dad taught you that? Don't get involved with Jews as well.

When niggers come in my direction, I change the street.

Stay away from gypsies and niggers. Didn't your dad taught you that? Don't get involved with Jews as well.

This is why you need to be armed.

Carry a knife if you don't pass any police checkpoints so you can fight back with deadly force

All they know is meaningless violence and drugs.
You should learn meaningful violence bro.

Kidneys have moved (via the mandala effect) under the rear ribs... They are no longer at the belt line... So a punch there is now ineffective...

at least watch a few kung fu movies... Sheesh!

never relax (stay seated) around niggers or wops.

no literally. i've been robbed in daylight on the sidewalk by niggers