Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Propose me nordic/germanic names

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
I plan to legally change my name to some nordic/germanic name, but im not sure which one. Currently i think i will change it to either Rainer or Ragnar, which both translates as warrior as far as i know?

What good nordic/germanic names do you know? Write here!

Frederick is a mogger name tbh

if you're not really white then what's the point?

Bjorn
Harald

Goldstein goldberg

What makes you think im not white? Im 100% white
aah then ok. Just it would be weird when someone like this would take a scandinavian name

1510566.png
6af13db5d392b120.jpeg
traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg
asian-man-isolated-expressing-emotions_1303-26709.jpg

Steinar
Brevik
Ferdinand

Quindarius Jackson

Justus Treppengeländer

Gaius Quintus Varus Felicitus Agricula

Hermann Trupp

Carl Franz Engelmann

Wilhelm Frezgmüller

Johann Friedrich Einbach Bach

Why the German/nordic larp? Assuming you're American or in some part of the British Commonwealth there's plenty of good names that won't make you seem autistic.

But I guess Rudolph, Ludwig, Peter

I plan to legally change my name to some nordic/germanic name, but im not sure which one. Currently i think i will change it to either Rainer or Ragnar, which both translates as warrior as far as i know?

What type of white/European are you?

Fartimas hindengump

Let me guess, you're trying to get rid of a Christian name?

I have a greak name. It sounds terrible and hostile to my nature
Here are some Nordic/German names suggested in a mogger name thread I made a while back:
I could've sworn there were a lot more in that thread, I guess some users were probably nuked in the time since.

Personally, if I were you, I'd prioritize the meaning of a name over how cool it sounds. You could also name yourself after someone you idolize, though you probably shouldn't take the name "Adolf" or "Heinrich" for obvious reasons, lol

I don't see why you'd do that but here are some: Konstantin, Nicklas, Markus etc.

Why the German/nordic larp? Assuming you're American or in some part of the British Commonwealth there's plenty of good names that won't make you seem autistic.

But I guess Rudolph, Ludwig, Peter
lol why do so many of you get mad about americans saying what they are. there are/ were full germans or slavs in usa. the dumbass boomers basically ruined a lot of that. they didnt want to or cared to learn the german or slavic languages that were spoken in usa.

hofftharson