Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Puking out blackpill

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
How many of you would prefer to go back to your old self, before you discovered bllackpill?

If morphious gave me a choice between blue pill or black pill. I would take the blue pill.
In my defence I was always a red pill guy, always hated white knights, sluts, and beta cucks.
I didn’t need black pill to tell me that those things were  bad.

Blue pill is good for your sanity, it will keep you mildly trying for girls, while you study and live your life in harmony. Once you figure out how degenerate women are, there is no going back. You are stuck in a situation where you know the truth but you can’t do anything about it.  This will destroy  your mental being  from inside out. 

Jordan Peterson once said, you will never be happy unless your actions align with your thoughts.

In our case, we can’t act on how we feel about women so we rot and slowly deteriorate everyday till we are filled with anger and resentment.

If you truly hate women and want to be happy. Your best bet is being a pimp. Pimp out some hoes, make them do dumb things. Get the addicted to drugs and just destroy them. Find a career where you can exploit women for your gain.

If you don’t  hate women, then it’s best you throw up the blackpill and take the blue pill. Until you do this, you will never be happy and always miserable. 

TLDR; live life so your thoughts align with your actions, or else be ready for a dark, painful, miserable existence.

Blackpill is power tbh. You wake up from the matrix and uderstnad the true nature of reality. Besides, I was pretty depressed even before "waking" up. For an incel bluepill is a transistion and it cannot contain you much longer. Eventually you will snap and understand everything.

incelman said:
Blackpill is power tbh. You wake up from the matrix and uderstnad the true nature of reality. Besides, I was pretty depressed even before "waking" up. For an incel bluepill is a transistion and it cannot contain you much longer. Eventually you will snap and understand everything.

agree

I argue it's better to take it asap

i hated being blue pilled. nothing made sense. i was way more depressed.
being an ugly blue pilled guy is stressful. so no.

Honestly, I'd rather just accept the harsh reality of life instead of living in an endless cycle of trying and failing. At least now, I understand that there is nothing I could have done differently because of my terrible genetics.

nausea said:
agree

I argue it's better to take it asap

The sooner you embrace the darkness the better.

I refuse to be blue pilled. It is a blessing to know the truth. I refuse to live a lie. It make me sick thinking about it. It makes me sick recalling that at a time, I was blue pilled. If you guys want to abandon the black pill, then go for the red or purple, never the blue though.

DankIncel said:
I refuse to be blue pilled. It is a blessing to know the truth. I refuse to live a lie. It make me sick thinking about it. It makes me sick recalling that at a time, I was blue pilled. 

totally this

I get nausea and conatus thinking at my bluepilled years

Only Chad gets to live life blue-pilled and have happiness, for the rest of us it's impossible.

Blackpill significantly changed my life for the better.

The truth is always best.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
How many of you would prefer to go back to your old self, before you discovered bllackpill?

If morphious gave me a choice between blue pill or black pill. I would take the blue pill.
In my defence I was always a red pill guy, always hated white knights, sluts, and beta cucks.
I didn’t need black pill to tell me that those things were  bad.

Blue pill is good for your sanity, it will keep you mildly trying for girls, while you study and live your life in harmony. Once you figure out how degenerate women are, there is no going back. You are stuck in a situation where you know the truth but you can’t do anything about it.  This will destroy  your mental being  from inside out. 

Jordan Peterson once said, you will never be happy unless your actions align with your thoughts.

In our case, we can’t act on how we feel about women so we rot and slowly deteriorate everyday till we are filled with anger and resentment.

If you truly hate women and want to be happy. Your best bet is being a pimp. Pimp out some hoes, make them do dumb things. Get the addicted to drugs and just destroy them. Find a career where you can exploit women for your gain.

If you don’t  hate women, then it’s best you throw up the blackpill and take the blue pill. Until you do this, you will never be happy and always miserable. 

TLDR; live life so your thoughts align with your actions, or else be ready for a dark, painful, miserable existence.
I've spit out blue pills since a young age.. The red and black pills cannot be denied. 

"For holy Saint blackops2cel did provide to them 3 pills, one red, one blue, and one black. He took the blue pill and put it in his hand and said unto them, this pill is of the prince of lies. It is not the truth, and can only serve to misguide you. He then threw the pill on to the earth and ground it with his foot. Then holy Saint blackops2cel did take the red pill and put it on the palm of his hand. This red pill is false hope, it easily drifts away such as garbage thrown into a river. He blew on to the red pill and it did land into a nearby stream and was taken away under its current. Then holy Saint blackops2cel did take the black pill and held it before them. He said unto them this is the truth, this is my body, may you be healed in it forever and ever. And right before their eyes did Saint blackops2cel ascend. A voice came over the land and boomed "I will return in 3 days, it shall be marked by my first meme which shall be posteth on r/incels."

Book of COPE 6 24-46

yeah man, ignorance is bliss. 

my life was in a downward spiral ever since I learned the basics of evolutionary biology in grade 11 (srs). 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jordan Peterson once said, you will never be happy unless your actions align with your thoughts.[/font]

wise words.

I wish I was blackpilled earlier

When I was bluepilled I didn't know why I couldn't make friends in college, why I couldn't get tinder matches, why girls avoided me, why people bullied me, why people laughed at me.

Now I know it's because of looks and the halo effect and everything make sense, I can blame all on looks and feel better abut myself because no matter how I act, nothing will change

nausea said:
totally this

I get nausea and conatus thinking at my bluepilled years

Yeah. If an Incel decided to puke and replace the black pill, he should choose the red or purple pill. But never the blue.

Subhuman said:
I wish I was blackpilled earlier

When I was bluepilled I didn't know why I couldn't make friends in college, why I couldn't get tinder matches, why girls avoided me, why people bullied me, why people laughed at me.

Now I know it's because of looks and the halo effect and everything make sense, I can blame all on looks and feel better abut myself because no matter how I act, nothing will change

tragedy of life

incelman said:
Blackpill is power tbh. You wake up from the matrix and uderstnad the true nature of reality. Besides, I was pretty depressed even before "waking" up. Eventually you will snap and understand everything.

This

Thanks, he has alot of great quotes. I like yours too

I was blackpilled since middle school, there wasn't one "moment" that got me blackpilled, it was slow process and i been aware what a cruel joke our society is as long as i can remember, to be bluepills you need to be blind, i don't want to be blind.

there's no going back! all or nothing im staring into infinity hail satan, bitter truth in a bitter world

2017 - no cuck for life, its lonely but at least it aint cuckley

better alone than cucked

being blackpilled is enlightenment

just accept you can never get pussy because femoids only love chad