Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rant: American goym scum normies make me sick

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am an American, and I can’t stand American goym scum. With the summer heat, come the Walmart-American goym slobs.

A family of Walmart-Americans moved into the house across the street from me - they disgust me. The family is made up of military goym - little pawns that get sent to Syria to fight for Israel and the Jewish bankers.

The border is wide open, I have nicknamed the Border Control - Border Out Of Control, because that’s what it is!

America will look like France if Joetard wins another election.

At least Walmart-Americans can go to Taylor Swift concerts to get their minds off the fact that their wages have been declining for two years under Joe Biden. :blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/kS-_SIMVCHs

american golems

who cares about america anyway

US military men are faggots who worship the US Government

There's no control for our borders

ExpERiment: bully the disgusting military family across the street from me out of the house they are renting - I know it’s heartless, but my dad was in the Navy and I still hate Jewnited States military families.

I rembER where I was on Tuesday SeptembER 11th 2001 - I was in my fifth-grade classroom being told by my teachER, “We have nothing to worry about, the trouble is on the east coast, we have nothing to worry about hERe in California.” - twenty-three years latER, here I am on .IS still a kissless virgin! So you can easily see why I can’t stand American-goym-cannon-fodder-for-the-Israeli-bankERs-scum!

Last edited: