Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Savage Restaurant Owner Pulls Out Machete on News Reporter

Gross ooga boogas the restaurant is enough to get someone sick close that place down obviously niggers don't know what being sanitary is obviously cause they are animalistic in nature its natural for them to get like this and be aggressive when contronted.

I hate counting rat crap...

It's not as much fun as the want ad made it seem like.

Restaurants are disgusting. And this isn't even mentioning the people spitting and cumming in your food because you're ugly.

Restaurants are disgusting. And this isn't even mentioning the people spitting and cumming in your food because you're ugly.
damn this mught be why I fight a war everytime i'm in the bathroom aftetr eating at a restaurant

“Priya’s Roti” is a curry name. This guy is from the Caribbean, likely one of those nations where curries and blacks mix, like Trinidad and Tobago or Guyana. Being a curry shop could help explain why he still has customers, they’re immunized to petty diseases.

you know what? fuckt he media it's all bias and crap