Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SHIT, I GOT GOOSEBUMPS. INCELS GTFIH

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

This is one of those illuminatti cards of back in the day (1994, to be exact).

Need i explain further? It also shows an incel looking guy on the cover.

EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED AHEAD WITH THESE ILLUMINATTI FREAKS. EVERYTHING. EVEN OUR PLIGHT. DONT YOU THINK THEY ALSO KNEW ABOUT THE EXISTANCE OF THE BLACKPILL. THEY POTENCIALIZED IT. THATS ALL THEY DID.

SO PREPARE FOR IT. THE INCEL REVOLUTION IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. EVEN WHATIFFALTHIST SAID IT. CAUSE HE'S ONE OF THEM...

Over for recessedjawcels. But jokes aside, that's pretty interesting.

ALL HAIL SAINT MEEKS

I wouldnt even flicker if i discovered meeks is an illuminatti implant of sorts. The entire history seemed fishy from the start....

Dude sold his soul for fame amd riches, and then they found a function for him. Many such cases...

I wouldnt even flicker if i discovered meeks is an illuminatti implant of sorts. The entire history seemed fishy from the start....

Dude sold his soul for fame amd riches, and then they found a function for him. Many such cases...
do u think ice spice is a illuminati plant

Coincidences don't exist and anyone who thinks that there would still be inceldom if our world was different, is an idiot

Who do u think is responsible for it
The elites obviously and I don't think they are necessarily jews. I believe they probably also live in some country that doesn't even show up on the map where they can just pull the strings from a distance

The elites obviously and I don't think they are necessarily jews. I believe they probably also live in some country that doesn't even show up on the map where they can just pull the strings from a distance
I see. I don't believe the US presidents are the ones in actual power. I'm not sure who it would be though. Probably the same ones who frqeuently visit epsteins island and such, the people who

Can i get a sticky, at least?

based timetravelcel

based timetravelcel
I did time timetravel. I talked with myself from the past, and all i could think about was "whatever you do, dont go to XYZ school", but my worm brain of the past couldnt even listen.

I dunno what i did for my illuminatti overloards to give me this grant, srly...

don't ever get up, god has a plan for you, keep grinding keep hustling