Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Shitskin_Shitlife is a coping rice

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
According, to @Shitskin_Shitlife apparently, Kevin Kreider struggling to get noodlewhores, means, all ethnic chads struggle.

View: https://youtu.be/nAo_mZMIUgg?si=Xyful6wZE7EIEiTQ

Asian features are just unattractive, that's why noodlewhores will even marry darker caucasians like Pakistanis to get rounder eyes etc. I have already, explained this, there's no such thing as a "chang". That's why kpop stars get surgery to look more causcasian.
IMG 20240515 190945
IMG 20240515 190936

Notice, how all these kpop stars dye their hair, lighten their skin, get double eyelid surgery and use makeup? Because, they know Asian features are unattractive. They have to do all of this just to have niche appeal. Meanwhile, Saafir and that Yemeni pirate wash their face with water ever morning and this is the reaction they get. And none, of these are white passing. Also notice how they have green and blue eyes respectively? Many arabs have coloured eyes and hair even if they don't pass as white.

View: https://youtu.be/YYomonsP3WQ?si=-7ueli0VrykcsC3N
IMG 20240515 192410

IMG 20240515 191816

Last edited:
@Cayden Zhang
@Biowaste Removal
@Made in Heaven

Ugly men of all races struggle.

Women only want the top 1% of each male race.

They hate ugly subhuman men.

Ugly men of all races struggle.

Women only want the top 1% of each male race.

They hate ugly subhuman men.
It's true that it's always better the whiter you are. But only Asian "changs" seem to struggle, Most Chaddams don't struggle, and never complain about their race.

Last edited:
Idk if he is rice, but I can tell he is not sand

The only ethnic chads who do ok are Tyrones and Hispanic/Arab chads. I will explain why.

Tyrones do well because of BBC, height, frame, muscles, athleticism, masculine faces, and overall masculinity.

The only hispanics who do well are the white passing ones and this is proof of JBW. Most sands do not pass as white and are incel like other shitskins. There is a huge gap in SMV between the average sand and white passing sand. Where I and other sandcels on this forum differ in opinion is that I know they vastly overestimate how common these people are. Sandcels here also vastly overestimate the looks and SMV of the average sand. The average sand is only slightly more desirable than the average curry. Rice and Blacks are higher in SMV overall compared to sand. White passing sands are extremely rare. Almost all sands are visibly ethnic.