Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SITTING AROUND FOIDS RN

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

Veteran
★★★★
I FORCED MYSELF AROUND THEM AND THEY ALL GAVE ME WEIRD LOOKS AND I SWEAR ONE SLUT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ME AND SIDE-EYED ME (couldn't hear exactly what she said but I heard my name) and they all laughed. Now they're speaking about sex and giggling holy fuck do these foids not know about ANYTHING else besides sex and chads?!??

I FORCED MYSELF AROUND THEM AND THEY ALL GAVE ME WEIRD LOOKS AND I SWEAR ONE SLUT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ME AND SIDE-EYED ME (couldn't hear exactly what she said but I heard my name) and they all laughed. Now they're speaking about sex and giggling holy fuck do these foids not know about ANYTHING else besides sex and chads?!??
Car Chase Police GIF

I don't want to sit around foids.

I want foids to SIT ON MY PENIS :feelsdevil:

When is the sex scene

Spit chewing tobacco on them.