Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the fact the internet is full of so many freaks proves normies are psychopaths

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
If these freaks got ostracized, then u can only imagine how psychopathic normies are. A fair amount got outnormied and now resort to acting like pseudo-normies online

i mean true we are freaks

Stay away from Reddit then.

i mean true we are freaks
this forum is one of the last sanctuaries for incels. By freaks i meant pseudo-normies who make up lies for internet points which parallels normie tactics

37bz2n

Maybe these freaks are the ones banished from real life

It's was the easiest way to atomize the individual...

First (((they))) destroyed the family, with music and movies.

Then they made the left-over damaged individuals, fraction even more with fake idealism that are anti-nature.

Then they made the individuals feel like "there was something wrong" with their natural bodies. "Things would be better for ME, if..."

Now people don't know just how good things are. Because all they see is their own shit mentality. (,projected outward)

And next comes the contraction of needed goods and services. Making the already greedy, even more vicious in order to survive.

Only we think of NPCs as freaks. They are the normies. The norm. The baseline.

To them, we are the freaks. Because we are the voice of reasons.