Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The flip side of the coin ... crystal.cafe

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
I don't know if any brocels know about about all of the chans, however there is one chan that I'd like to draw your attention to: crystal.cafe (I call it foidchan). It is a conglomeration of femcels, whores, feminazis, men haters and all sorts of unsavory cunts.
They have their own lingo, like us, however that's not relevant, what is relevant that if you browse their boards even for 5 minutes all of your preconceptions about foids will get confirmed. There is no better way of proving the blackpill than just reading what these cunts think about men.
HERE IS A LINK
So please clip the most degenerate shit you find there and post it in this thread, you'll see that crystal cafe is an unending source of blackpills.

Foid degen shit

Yeah, I've heard of them too. Unsurprisingly, just like every other female space on the internet, they're mostly filled with troons and male trolls now.

I've raided that site with cado's coinslot

do not visit crystal cafe
i went on there one time and say hardcore cp being posted on their main board
stay, far, far away

do not visit crystal cafe
i went on there one time and say hardcore cp being posted on their main board
stay, far, far away
I've been kinda lurking there for some time but I've never seen CP. Wouldn't be unthinkable though, foods are evil like that.

what is relevant that if you browse their boards even for 5 minutes all of your preconceptions about foids will get confirmed
I'm sure they're saying the same thing mutatis mutandis

It's just troons, you will never find foids outside social media and reddit.

We should all raid this joke of a website. Any "woman" in 2024 using something like this HAS to be a tranny.

Bruh I just visited this shithole of a website. 90% of the users are guys larping as women I guarantee. You can actually recognise when a woman posts because it is 3 billion sentences long and manages to say absolutely nothing. Most of what women say is junk data.

Doesn't Exist

They have their own lingo, like us
They literally stole out lingo JFL, moids as in foids and so on, women aren't original in any sense
Boring ass site is full of trannies anyways stop wasting time on there, there's no reason to give them attention

She's actually right though. Most men suffer. Most women don't. But I know she means something else.
Both men and foids despise male-existence. We are bound to be on the same page. We are seen as nothing but nuisance yet are expected to keep the modern comfort intact for them. Only a handful of men think it's immoral to bring a son into existence because of the suffering they'd have to go through throughout life.

I'd rather not risk a blood pressure spike. No use getting angry when I'm unable to release it. Better to just avoid such things entirely