Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The time a girl told me she had a crush on me

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
20% - brag
For those of you who don't know how clash of clans works, you join a clan of people and go to war with other clans

So anyway, I joined a clan and after a few weeks of playing, a girl added me on a messaging app called kik. I remember talking to her and one day she told me she had a crush on me and apologised if it made things awkward between us :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Inb4 ban, this happened almost 9 years ago in 2015 I think and we never saw each other's faces :feelshaha:

no clash for your clan

Which retard gave me a warning for this

Brutal clash of clan moment

i hate these fakecels

For those of you who don't know how clash of clans works, you join a clan of people and go to war with other clans

So anyway, I joined a clan and after a few weeks of playing, a girl added me on a messaging app called kik. I remember talking to her and one day she told me she had a crush on me and apologised if it made things awkward between us :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Inb4 ban, this happened almost 9 years ago in 2015 I think and we never saw each other's faces :feelshaha:
This is the gayest shit ive ever seen, suck a cock faggot

Have sex, incel bitch

Now go ahead and report this too, greyfag
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

I've heard stories from normie couples meeting in games World of Warcraft and League of Legends. I've always envied them, not only because they found someone, but they found someone with shared interests. Playing a game I like with my girlfriend has always been one of my biggest fantasies.

I've coped pretty much my entire life with video games, and something like this never happened to me :feelsbadman: .There were women, but just like in real life, they were only interested in the best players, the Chads, relatively speaking.

For example in World of Warcraft, they were only interested in raiding Chads, I've made a post about it here: https://incels.is/threads/i-keep-ge...-warcraft-i-cant-escape-the-blackpill.572889/

Anyway, so what happened? How did you react? How desperate were you in 2015? Were you blackpilled? Did you continue to talk to her?

What happened after that. Is she proceeds further

Doubt that it was a girl. 99% of COC players are guys

Woah mang similar thing happened to me! It all happened in Vanilla Unicorn club at Elvin Avenue, Strawberry, Los Santos. She saw me and immediately knew what I wanted. I pressed the right d-pad button and the magic started. The pixelated boobs texture from 2013 didn't stop me. It felt like real life. I was in a trance. But then I realized, the GTA V strip club is a work of Lucifer. Why are the women in there tempting with their bodies? Because they're the embodiment of Satan. Just like He tempted the first people in Eden by eating the fruit thus getting the knowledge of good and evil, now foids tempt the mankind with their bodies to satisfy the lust. Women are the antichrist.