Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do Mongoloids remind you of most?

Select

• Total voters
Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★★
chinese-people.jpg

idzyPDTtTT7KgXJoTpmuoG.jpg

pqecx7rnjhh71.jpg

chimp_thumbnail.jpg

(Yes I know chimps aren't monkeys.)

Aliens for sure: I even remember lurking some schizo site some years back, and they claimed that Whites were descended of Nordic aliens whereas Asians were descended from Grey aliens

Aliens for sure: I even remember lurking some schizo site some years back, and they claimed that Whites were descended of Nordic aliens whereas Asians were descended from Grey aliens
:feelshaha:

Whites = orcs
Arabs = goblins
Blacks = monkey
Asian = alien

There's a theory been going round for a long time that Grey Aliens are time travellers, descended from East Asians way in the future. I've also heard theories that humans are not originally from Earth and different races are from different planets. I don't know any details though.

Whites = orcs
Arabs = goblins
Blacks = monkey
Asian = alien
I always tried to think of Whites as being Elves(LOTR/Skyrim/WoW kind)
There's a theory been going round for a long time that Grey Aliens are time travellers, descended from East Asians way in the future. I've also heard theories that humans are not originally from Earth and different races are from different planets. I don't know any details though.
Anywhere I can read up on this? And yeah, I think I've also heard the theory that human races were all somehow mixed with alien ones and/or descend from them.

I always tried to think of Whites as being Elves(LOTR/Skyrim/WoW kind)

Anywhere I can read up on this? And yeah, I think I've also heard the theory that human races were all somehow mixed with alien ones and/or descend from them.
I don't know much about these theories but there's this book and this video:

I remember hearing something like there's going to be a catastrophic poisoning of the food supply and that's why they take jaw strips and rectal cores from animals and sometimes people, they're studying the prions or something, studying the effect of food on them.

Last edited: