Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What the fuck...just look at how lima aged badly

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
130722608790818 nm 200
GettyImages 1792759758copy ce0a2244f7ab468ab8e36199aaccb45b

what the fuck :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

tho she kinda was always slighly overrated, looksmaxx.org in shambles

@thespanishcel

Why are you showing a tranny?

looked like shit anyway

She is in her 40s and it's most likely some bottox filler made her look like that, bloated.

The clock is a cruel pitiless bitch. Now imagine what it does to foids that never looked like literal goddess.

She'll always be the capital of Peru to me...

Who cares, she still has more value than 90 percent of the male population

:lul: They can’t handle it and resort to delusional surgery, which just makes them look worse
True.

In anycase my asian oneitis was absolutely obsessed with this cunt, thinking her to be the most beautiful woman in the world during her youthful prime.

Me? I never saw the appeal and thought the bitch was nothing special.

When it came to models during the early 2000’s or even late 90’s I thought young Milla Jovovich was the hottest broad around or at least among the top tier model set anyway.

Plus unlike most of them she wasn’t completely useless apart from her looks as she was a huge part of one of the best movies ever made that of course being the Fifth Element.

True.

In anycase my asian oneitis was absolutely obsessed with this cunt, thinking her to be the most beautiful woman in the world during her youthful prime.

Me? I never saw the appeal and thought the bitch was nothing special.

When it came to models during the early 2000’s or even late 90’s I thought young Milla Jovovich was the hottest broad around or at least among the top tier model set anyway.

Plus unlike most of them she wasn’t completely useless apart from her looks as she was a huge part of one of the best movies ever made that of course being the Fifth Element.
for me best 00's foid was gemma ward

sadly she got hit hard by wall too

61Baj6CtO2L AC UF10001000 QL80
gemma-ward-v0-0ekp9cnfzxz91-webp.1150501
569d8f61a2600c66de7aaf3a6474e19c

still she was unique toilet 00's...

Attachments

• gemma-ward-v0-0ekp9cnfzxz91.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 103
She is in her 40s and it's most likely some bottox filler made her look like that, bloated.
Apparently the second picture of her was during/right after her pregnancy
She looks slightly skinner now

She looks like celebrities that do too much surgery to look younger and end up looking worse

They are ALWAYS hiding something when they have their hair like that. She is completely hiding anything to the side of her eyes in that first picture.

there is no scarcity of cucks and simps who will wife these abomination

Isn't she like 45? Time won't be merciful to us either.