Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you knew you only had a month left to live?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'd probably spend it with my family and travel around the world with them before I die, tlel them I love them

Spend the remainder of my money on booze and get smashed everyday until my time comes.

I'd probably spend it with my family and travel around the world with them before I die, tlel them I love them
Traveling around the world sounds like a good idea, you could even go to the more exotic places since you have nothing left to lose.

The most common answer here is prob gonna be grape or ER, but honestly I'm so high inhib that I wouldn't actually have the balls to do anything like that. So I'd probably just rot in my room being glad that I'm gonna die soon

Traveling around the world sounds like a good idea, you could even go to the more exotic places since you have nothing left to lose.
Yeah. What do yo think is the most beautiful place in the world? I'd probably first say the place where the northern lights are, probably somewhere in the mountains,

Go to buffets every single day before i die
Food is a great cope. But in this hypothetical, I wouldn't have much of an appetite to enjoy it.

AP1GczOE8whILge3qd525SSfPRwOfJq5hSby7vz7TsH5udDnmveE5iTk0mPdqTo2t6qRQac11Ig24ma0qRQ4iqhsEv19xqzzhy8UaWpav8FUI6w0w1XY_QNfjHGUdcQ8BflBOlg1QmSJEb4pRDYjl5z6wlNDCfrwQrwr4RbNV7sqJGSH1UNAXGDvU0qHoDx2JcDLlV4sJywfXdc_4KXEY0yYeV260e7jOXGM6OfxCVkDsAauaM29zHWHfVWYUSLyYlm8xpavvuTBpDEctyHQl33-UOyKa85A5OxV1Ymbnb6GkmuXIgxm-Px9rI5Hp_QbOWlX1JqQwCujgjHgFGEdJC9QNsm7MgRv7x9vEkfiLCtS6G3I4mh1z9bf38XYcie3CEKzYyuo927lVnUhGTJU40eOxFbGSVVr3KobJ62sem5lQ_SmiV-lpUKYBokO8M4HgqU8ZuckXO15FHUbgLdNFIceXTIsvfcR_NPiOENms2Nw_3yYOmrd7FNbVzNgPdNqrOEnKznt9p1uhbiqtDKc0zjguFUqAhymJMnc3GFieykzVEU6GA6dAatZC-KqNsjQ9_yXZeyzp7Hu_LzH2z5srE-FmSwGpdFItk_bQEFcHJWeUDH256X_iI4m6nPeIXIun4vPUlRXId69AoW17Fkl7wLIaLRvKKYaBBRb0vH_ew_PCA4t_EyD4LwFFfP0p2fRPbLlq181mqA53sjsGAZL3D1RmAmlHZ2D3WHLXEFnA9IYoflEf-yLjQmrU5sHHcaBfDLGNxJTJgFCijEBHobFoqkN46BbddOMIJjFskAiFUnBGPjz4rQDWyBfiROvhKPtC0EoADz13xu6VOoaNA7G79mqjZw6XA4UOegHRDSIM5ZtiVVmke9pGU-TPkZ4BKsX3Lx1s_teURvpdAgccwImyLEjLV-I=w623-h927-s-no

Spend it with my best friend.

The most common answer here is prob gonna be grape or ER, but honestly I'm so high inhib that I wouldn't actually have the balls to do anything like that. So I'd probably just rot in my room being glad that I'm gonna die soon
Going ER (in GTA online) is probably easier to do than grape tbh, with how high inhib I am.

Yeah. What do yo think is the most beautiful place in the world? I'd probably first say the place where the northern lights are, probably somewhere in the mountains,
That sounds like a great place to go. I don't think I have singular place I could label as being the most beautiful. I think Egypt would be interesting, as well as tropical islands, as I've never been to either.

That sounds like a great place to go. I don't think I have singular place I could label as being the most beautiful. I think Egypt would be interesting, as well as tropical islands, as I've never been to either.
Egypt sounds cool. My ideal would probably be a cabin near a mountain. Just seems so cozy.

Italian food and seafood. More specifically, I like lobster, crab legs, steak, gyros, sushi. Oysters, and much more
I see. How do you afford that? What's your job?

Going ER (in GTA online) is probably easier to do than grape tbh, with how high inhib I am.
Yes, of course, your comment reminded me I should have mentioned in my comment that I was specifically talking about doing these activities in GTA online and not the real world :)

Italian food and seafood. More specifically, I like lobster, crab legs, steak, gyros, sushi. Oysters, and much more
Fellow seafood enjoyer :feelsokman:

Egypt sounds cool. My ideal would probably be a cabin near a mountain. Just seems so cozy.
Yeah, I've always wanted to try hermitmaxxing by myself in the woods, and away from society. I lack the resources to achieve this however.

I see. How do you afford that? What's your job?
I can’t afford it. I rarely eat those foods. I usually eat burgers, Italian subs, gyros, chicken sandwiches, pizza, and Mexican food. If i had one moth to live, I would use up all the money in my bank account and spend it on these expensive foods that I rarely eat.

It's difficult to accurately say without experiencing it in person, but I would probably do my best to leave something behind worthy of being remembered, And not by going to ER or something like that, but by writing an essay or drawing something that would be remembered and hopefully appreciated after my death. The longer, the better.

Aside from that, just pleasuremaxx before I drop.

Last edited:
And not by going to the ER or something like that, but by writing an essay or drawing something that would be remembered and hopefully appreciated after my death. The longer, the better.

Aside from that, just pleasuremaxx before I drop.
So like a manifesto?

Also, I think everyone would pleasuremaxx to an extent given these circumstances.

So like a manifesto?

Also, I think everyone would pleasuremaxx to an extent given these circumstances.
Something like that. Just a high IQ post with all the thought and emotion I could pour in a somewhat coherent manner.

Not even knowing that i'd die in a few weeks would make me low inhib, so i'd probably just rot at home, goyslopmax, drugmax, sleepmax and vidyamax until i drop dead

stop wageslaving (obviously) and watch a fuckton of anime (with the occasional walk in the forest, youtube video and D&D session with my irl friends)