Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White woman made me hard for more than 5 minutes

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
I saw that white woman with her mom at the store I noticed she was with sandals and her feet looked bright. I wanted to be near her. After some time she asked me for an item.While searching it on my phone,my eyes were focused on her small feet, well painted. Her toes were small. After she left i was thinking about her . I was very hard ,I wanted to follow her to watch her pretty small feet....

Will I be perceived as creep of I compliment a woman's feet?

Last edited:
I saw that white woman with her mom at the store I noticed she was with sandals and her feet looked bright. I wanted to be near her. After some time she asked me for an item.While searching it on my phone,my eyes were focused on her small feet, well painted. Her toes were small. After she left i was thinking about her . I was very hard ,I wanted to follow her to watch her pretty small feet....
:feelsohh:

UGLY INCEL MEN DESERVE TO SPERMATE ON WOMEN'S FEET :lasereyes:

Find God and stop chasing white women. You are BLACK and should be chasing BLACK women.

Will I be perceived as creep of I compliment a woman's feet?
Napoleon Dynamite GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Off topic but I want to fuck the shit out of Maria's cunt and shit hole. @Spooky_Heejin