Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who are less NT indians or hapas

Who

• curries

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • hapas

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
hapas. indians can be super nt and low inhib. i imagine theres a non nt indian who browses here and gets abused by his narcissistic hyper nt curry family for being weird.

Hapas are the less NT people.

Hapas. A lot of men who sexpat are autistic.

Hapas. A lot of men who sexpat are autistic.

does that mean they're more incel.

Also do you think hapas are narcissistic sociopaths who would probably keep women chained in basements more than any other race.

who are worse them or nigs.

does this mean hapas are the only "evil" race to exist? lol inherently

probably hapas

Last edited:
Hapas for sure. Poonigger culture is very NT-supremacist and you will get outcasted for being ‘tistic

FOB curries are definitely stranger but the ones born in the west usually act fairly normal, at least the ones I've been around.

Curries are giga NT low inhib people

which nigger said hapas ?

Curries show less neurodivergent traits because their country gives them less freedom in life.

very close because hapas are genetically more non nt but better looking and taller

curry girls are less nt than hapa girls

curry guys are slightly less nt than hapa guys

Last edited:
Curries are giga NT low inhib people
theyre mostly jesters whereas a lot of hapas get treated as normal people and can even be popular but yea maybe on the low end of the spectrum there are a lot more hapas

Last edited:
irl most hapas i knew were nt and liked. I was actually an outlier among hapas, there were a few non nt ones tho.

irl most hapas i knew were nt and liked. I was actually an outlier among hapas, there were a few non nt ones tho.
What % of kids were hapa in your opinion in the past 30 years

I voted hapas but still surprised at how one sided the poll is, because there are arguments for both. At the end of the day though, curries are just anxious whereas hapas are autistic. Growing up in my school there was a hapa who was a high functioning autistic savant with extremely high IQ. He was one of the top scrabble players in the world, took extremely advanced math courses in high school, and went on to study at MIT.

I voted hapas but still surprised at how one sided the poll is, because there are arguments for both. At the end of the day though, curries are just anxious whereas hapas are autistic. Growing up in my school there was a hapa who was a high functioning autistic savant with extremely high IQ. He was one of the top scrabble players in the world, took extremely advanced math courses in high school, and went on to study at MIT.
Not violent or narcy?

Curries are not non-NT jfl, they are low inhib gods.