Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people believe online iq tests?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
u have people who scored 130+ on some subsets of openpsychogay and they think theyre actually that iq when in actuality the questions are extremely easy and repetitive. Yes there's an element of truth cuz some ppl genuinely get sub 100 on some subsets but imagine thinking ur iq is 130+ cuz of it.

Last edited:
Tfw I only get less than 90 on iq exams

u have people who scored 130+ on some subsets of openpsychogay and they think theyre actually that iq when in actuality the questions are extremely easy and repetitive. Yes there's an element of truth cuz some ppl genuinely get sub 100 on some subsets but imagine thinking ur iq is 130+ cuz of it.
dnr because it was made by a retard who got a 60iq score on a test and is salty about it.

dnr because it was made by a retard who got a 60iq score on a test and is salty about it.
i got 139 on 2 subsets i think and like overall got 129 ish.

yet niggas who got 139 and changed it to 144 to appeal to mentally ill backstabbers get patted on the back for saying the same shit on repeat

Last edited:
i think some of the mensa ones like the norway, denmark and finland at least give you an idea about how intelligent you are (or in what range you fall)

i think some of the mensa ones like the norway, denmark and finland at least give you an idea about how intelligent you are (or in what range you fall)
yes theres an element of truth as ppl score between 90-140 usually but theres too high of a skew to the right for it to be accurste even taking jnto acc sbove avg ppl are more likely to take it. The questions are wasy as fuck until the end lol. I got 131 and im not 131

grades have a higher g loading. id look at those over online test results.

school is made for extrovert NT faggots that can just deal with all the useless shit you learn there, study 34 gazillion hours like an idiot and memorize it. Its not really a good measure of high IQ
just look at what type of people go to university nowdays

Mensa only tests your pattern recognition abilities.

school is made for extrovert NT faggots that can just deal with all the useless shit you learn there and memorize it. Its not really a good measure of high IQ
some classes like the stem ones dont require pure memorization as u can understand shit while ur sitting in class. Many study hard (are infamous at school for it), yet they cant get into advsnced classes. Also, lots who are motivated did well in early school (grade 5-8 achievement is indicative of intelligence). I agree tho, lots of foids and tryhard guys overachieve relative to their intelligence. Theres still a high correlation tho esp in the stem subjects. Ur focusing on the gender studies and psychology majors, lots of the stemcel students are smart

imagine being a disabled dyscalculia ridden faggot who would score negative iq on working memory and u claim to be smart

or a turk with spatial processing disorder

or a turk with spatial processing disorder
Factually true :feelskek:

Because people want to feel special.

People actually believe that they are better than other people because of what they scored on internet IQ tests which aren’t even accurate, it’s retarded.

low iq to believe online iq tests

Absolutely not :lul: :lul: :feelskek: Anyone can get good grades so bullshit. standardized testing is a better proxy but obviously especially in cases like mine where my iq was actually psychologically tested more than once it can have its faults because ur non NT.
Because people want to feel special.
true
school is made for extrovert NT faggots that can just deal with all the useless shit you learn there, study 34 gazillion hours like an idiot and memorize it. Its not really a good measure of high IQ
op is coping about all this academic shit. Simple fact is take an iq test I did cuz I’m non NT got high 110s/low 120s when I get tested. Simple as that

Any ntfag can do fine in academics since it’s majority work ethic based.

Last edited:
Because they're reatrded

Anyone can get good grades so bullshit.
Giga cope, not if you went to a school with 70% Chinks who study 24 7, then try saying IQ means nothing there no matter if you study all day, you're not guaranteed to be at the top.

IQ is just important as face, height and NT. High IQs are super privileged, if you have High IQ you could easily moneymaxx hard and cope with that even if you are a gigatrucel subhuman.

Giga cope, not if you went to a school with 70% Chinks who study 24 7, then try saying IQ means nothing there no matter if you study all day, you're not guaranteed to be at the top.
I legit went to a high achieving school for 6 years I know dudes who had those top tier academic stats JFL. I know plenty of them also it’s not about studying.

When ur non NT with some disorders you cannot pay attention, do any work, etc you legit show up to the class for attendance but most of us sleep through it everyday. Then we easily fraud the homework by copying n shit
IQ is just important as face, height and NT. High IQs are super privileged, if you have High IQ you could easily moneymaxx hard and cope with that even if you are a gigatrucel subhuman.
Don’t disagree that’s why I don’t group successful ricecels/currycels with Incels on this forum. They are still normies

I dont need to do them, I already know my iq is in the 0.1 percentile (not saying which end)

Absolutely not :lul: :lul: :feelskek: Anyone can get good grades so bullshit. standardized testing is a better proxy but obviously especially in cases like mine where my iq was actually psychologically tested more than once it can have its faults because ur non NT.

true

op is coping about all this academic shit. Simple fact is take an iq test I did cuz I’m non NT got high 110s/low 120s when I get tested. Simple as that

Nope

I went to a school full of tryhards and certain classes were too hard for many of them. Theres a reason maths and physics majors have such a high average iq with a small standard deviation (low variance). If we are talking high gpa while taking meme classes then maybe grades arent everything but you still need to be 1 standard deviation above avg unless ur a nignog.

true

standardized testing correlates with grades

some femoid was 99th in reading and now has a tiktok dedicated to language. Im sure she did all the advanced english courses. Also, most of the people who did well in standardized testing in maths and english did respective advanced courses in hs.

true

yea non nt is only an excuse if you cant even attend classes. If you have a good track record at school till like idk 10th/11th grade or some shit then u fall off its probably a mental issue, but if u were always bad at the subjects that ur failing its not non nt

Last edited:

true

it is work ethic based partly but most ppl arent CRAZY and merely level up in all subjects. People who outdo their genetic intelligence by a lot are crazy and most likely outliers, hence why theres still a correlation of 0.52 (higher than parents’ heights and height of kids)