Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why do woman like art what’s the connection ?

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Banned
-
Simply it has no rules so it’s a reflection of their reality if you look at any interest a woman has I choose the word interest over hobby because woman don’t have hobbies beyond talking shit

Art = no standardise rules “foids love”
Dancing = no rules only what is popular or be attractive & it doesn’t matter.
Photography = just a fucking picture with a mogger camera

Photography = just a fucking picture with a mogger camera
Kek. Sums it up pretty well.

However women are attracted to art because you really don't need anything aside from charism or socialmaxxing to sell your art. Just looka t what passes as "art" nowadays, fucking bananas stuck to a wall with some tape.... it is completely obvious that that piece of shit is worthless, however women are attracted to the arts because it gives them extra social points. Art galleries are basically places where foids gather to socialize whilst having a contest of who can simp hardest for the artist. At least that's my take on it.
In short: foids are better at socializing than anything else and the art community is basically one big social wank off.

View attachment 1000223025.jpg a foid can never create something like this.

Kek. Sums it up pretty well.

However women are attracted to art because you really don't need anything aside from charism or socialmaxxing to sell your art. Just looka t what passes as "art" nowadays, fucking bananas stuck to a wall with some tape.... it is completely obvious that that piece of shit is worthless, however women are attracted to the arts because it gives them extra social points. Art galleries are basically places where foids gather to socialize whilst having a contest of who can simp hardest for the artist. At least that's my take on it.
In short: foids are better at socializing than anything else and the art community is basically one big social wank off.
Very good point on it being purely social maxxing I don’t really like abstract art some of it ok I guess but it’s like just so anything I saw some girl stick paint in her ass then spray it out on a piece of paper sold them for like 15k

So that they can draw chads

Real art is about something larger than oneself, women can't relate to that.

They just like to feel smart, that's all.