Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Our revenge.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★
There's no way I'll just let these women free after what they've put me through. They will fucking pay I swear. This is my only goal now. I see these sluts around me and they don't know whats coming for them. :lasereyes:

I won't go down without a fight I swear. This fucking world will feel my wrath. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I want to make them suffer... just like they did to me

I will show no mercy!!!!!!!!!!

good luck GrAY

I hope your opsec is on point.

Glowing hardER than a supernova GrAY

All these whores will regret ignoring me and treating me like shit

7f4e3b085a03ba6d60fd4a7ce5b41eb1

This is what I want it to look like. I would torture and kill every female on this planet it I could :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Attachments

• 1713985926520523.mp4
    1.7 MB

RDT 20240125 0548392114986105578031913

Leave em like this

Hahahahahaha lmaoooooooo

Attachments

• 17142043909230244.mp4
    18.7 MB
Knock out foids for no reason

I don't know. Found it on watchpeopledie.tv
Fucking desERved for being such a bitch slut she probably made millions of men suicidal just by posting that shit the fucking evil bitch

Fucking desERved for being such a bitch slut she probably made millions of men suicidal just by posting that shit the fucking evil bitch
Lmaooo based. Videos like that make my day ngl. Lifefuel :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

that oldcel in your pfp has set a record lol

My RAGE IS BECOMING UNCONTROLLABLE WITH EVERY PASSING DAY :feelsree:

Yall think I'm joking or fedposting but you'll all see that the video game I'm developing is real.

I've been telling the truth to our government every day for 2 years. Mostly telling them how bad
of a politican they are.

There's no way I'll just let these women free after what they've put me through. They will fucking pay I swear. This is my only goal now. I see these sluts around me and they don't know whats coming for them. :lasereyes:

I won't go down without a fight I swear. This fucking world will feel my wrath. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I want to make them suffer... just like they did to me
Based

There are people above women that need to be taken revenge on .

Treat women like sheeps,when you have all the posibilities in the world (easy acces to men,easy ways to make money, everybody praises you just for your looks) you wouldn't like it?

Let me tell you ,women are not the cause of your sufference.Its the men that allowed them to be like that.

If you want to take revenge on someone start with condom producers that allow degeneracy and easy sex with no consequences.Then abortion doctors.

You can start with dating sites creators.Who wouldn't thinked about the fact that women are visual and will choose only Chads?

Then politicians.Japan has a no foreigners policy but no one calls them racists.But If european nations don't allow refugees (most men that will make the gender imbalance worse) that are the scum of the planet,most don't work and won't integrate in the society they are called racists.

So in this video game, are you gonna kill random female NPCs or specific ones?