Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Playing Dark Souls 1

Freixel

Freixel

Banned
-
I'm playing Dark Souls 1, I'm into the two flying beasts part and it's really fucking difficult for me, the Taurus cost me a lot, I'm like level 30.

I'm playing on PC with keyboard and mouse, any advice?

PD: Move the Thread to the Lounge

Inceldom discussed

Anyway, git gud casul. Ds1 is easy i platinumed the remastered version in a week.

be aware of the greatbow faggots when you arrive to anor londo, died a lot of times to those cunts.

Watch a tutorial for bed of chaos or you will die millions of times.

Play with a controller, m&k sucks for this type of games unless you are masochistic.

Buy a lot of moss clumps from the femoid undead merchant before going into blightown

Never level up Resistance. Useless stat

Search everywhere. Leave no stone unturned.

Just some basic advice

Also i recommend watching a guide, it's extremely easy to get lost in this old ass game.

I beat all the ds games with keyboard and mouse. As for rooftop gargoyles get better at dodging or keep leveling up, that can be applied to anything.

Inceldom discussed

Anyway, git gud casul. Ds1 is easy i platinumed the remastered version in a week.

be aware of the greatbow faggots when you arrive to anor londo, died a lot of times to those cunts.

Watch a tutorial for bed of chaos or you will die millions of times.

Play with a controller, m&k sucks for this type of games unless you are masochistic.

Buy a lot of moss clumps from the femoid undead merchant before going into blightown

Never level up Resistance. Useless stat

Search everywhere. Leave no stone unturned.

Just some basic advice

I played a lot of games, I've been playing since I can remember, but it's the first time I've tried souls and it's getting frustrating.

Thank you anyway

I beat all the ds games with keyboard and mouse. As for rooftop gargoyles get better at dodging or keep leveling up, that can be applied to anything.
I'm too used to skyrim type RPGs, just enjoy and not think, now I'm forced to pay attention and dodge

Brutal